CAD

CA$13.12

CA$14.32

Savings of: CA$1.20 (8% off)

Very potent

Posted by 4686799310330323389 on Nov 19, 2013

This is the first time I have tried a liquid stevia and I was very surprised at how strong it was. I tried one drop straight onto my tongue and, Wow!! tasted like medicine. I have since tried a couple of drops into a smoothie and it added a very pleasant sweetness. I will be using this in cooking, but very sparingly.

Delicious!!

Posted by 4628626749166394010 on Jan 17, 2015

Finally!! A vanilla stevia with a beautiful and genuine vanilla flavor. Great concentration unlike most of the watered down stevia reformulations most companies seem to have moved towards. Will buy again and again.

Perfect sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3088374 on Aug 07, 2013

the vanilla taste is really good

yummy, rich flavor

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Mar 17, 2014

I use this for the vanilla flavor in my raw shakes and desserts. I use less dates because the stevia adds sweetness and we get that shot of vanilla. I haven't used it for baked goods yet since I'm not doing as much baking but I wouldn't hesitate to experiment with it. I also have the straight stevia from California Xtracts and LOVE it.

Glad iherb offer alchohol free vanilla..

Posted by MrOslo on May 12, 2013

Works great with "The Best Raw Chocolate Recipe Ever!" youtube vid.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Aug 22, 2015

I use this when I make homemade almond or sunflower seed milk.

Posted by 4815234150950749484 on Dec 31, 2015

In love with this. I tried stevia powder before this and it just tasted too "earthy" or something. I love vanilla so I think this is delicious and a little of it goes a long way.

Health for your liver

Posted by 5096587344349012502 on Jul 11, 2013

Great product for diabetes and for loosing weight. Its flavor or vanilla is really nice.

Love it for desserts/ para preparar postres

Posted by TryingHealthyWay on Mar 07, 2014

I'm a fan of stevia, and this liquid stevia with vanilla is excellent for dessert preparations and for my oat meal in the mornings. Me gusta mucho la stevia y esta stevia líquida con vainilla es perfecta para preparar postres y para mi avena por las mañana.

Ironic

Posted by TriedandTested on Mar 06, 2015

It's funny this is "Alcohol-Free", because it tastes VERY strongly of alcohol, regardless of what you add it to. The vanilla smell is pretty wonderful, though.