CAD

CA$7.06

CA$8.13

Savings of: CA$1.07 (13% off)

I wish I didn't buy these : (

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Apr 11, 2016

I was reading an article about fake natural brands and found out that Cascadian Farm is owned by General Mills, which has contributed $520,000 to defeat proposition 37. They want to get rid of GMO labeling and are pushing GMO's.

Changed Taste & look

Posted by 5027030625555261476 on Mar 10, 2016

I'm an avid fan of this cereal but the recent boxes we got were newly packaged. My boyfriend also saw that they lowered down the sugar. The cereals before had dark chocolate bits in it (which I love) but the newer version doesn't have it. More like they mixed the chocolate into the granola (so the granola looks brown but not overly coated) Also, the updated version is less sweet than the original one. but taste wise, the original is the best! I wish they would bring back the older version but since the new one have lower sugar levels, I think this ones better. Thumbs up if it helps !

My best purchase

Posted by 5177250908979630406 on Jul 04, 2016

I keep buying 3 at a time, so I make sure my shelf is never missing this granola. I just love it, and it's also cheap for The quality!

Great cereal

Posted by 5710297904125599761 on Nov 21, 2015

I have tried this before and really like it. Say dark chocolate and almond in the same sentence and I am hooked.

delicious

Posted by 4761349921585711775 on Feb 01, 2016

I really liked it that this is my third time ordering it I can't say anything bad about it except that the bag is only half full The chocolate in there is so tasty as well

Delicious and crispy

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Sep 28, 2013

This stuff hits the spot for my sweet tooth. Have it alone or in some milk or yogurt. You won't be dissatisfied.

Taste good

Posted by 4633445141880308404 on Feb 22, 2014

I like the taste and crunchy texture

Yum

Posted by painaulait on Aug 28, 2013

Crunchy and addictive.. Especially the dark chocolate bits!

small for the price but tastes real good!

Posted by 4881373501831615175 on Aug 29, 2013

Good both for breakfest and snack

I like it

Posted by 5219545435782714906 on May 22, 2015

I usually add it to my yogurt and fruit! it's not too sweet and the I like the dark chocalete. it would be better if there were more chocolate and almond! This will be on my list from now!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »