CAD

CA$19.52

CA$30.02

Savings of: CA$10.50 (35% off)

FANTABULOUS!!!!!! :D

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Dec 30, 2013

My sister and i have a combination/oily face skin and we use this for a few weeks and loved it. Initially, this cream does makes our skin very oily because it cannot absorb very well. HOWEVER, WE CHANGE THE WAY WE APPLY THIS CREAM BY WARM IT UP BY RUBBING it WITH OUR HANDS AND THEN APPLY IT. It absorb really fast and works like a charm!!!!!!! This cream shrink the pores, even toned the skin and slowly fading out my brown spot and freckles!!!! I am so impressed!!!!! I can't help but to compare this cream with my previous Kiehl's Abyssine Cream and my SK-II Stempower Cream and i honestly said that this Dr. Christopher's Beauty Cream is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better!!!!!! It's so versatile that i even used it as my eye cream and apply it to my dry nails cuticle. Extremely pleased with this beauty cream and highly recommended it. :D

Christopher's Original Facial Cream

Posted by Reviewer1668116 on Nov 03, 2009

I like all of Christopher's formulas... AND I like this one too! I have sensitive skin which will react to most things. This one feels great!

Less dry

Posted by Reviewer3155717 on Aug 03, 2011

I liked the ingredients. I did not have a negative reaction as I usually do. It was thicker than I prefer so I blended with sunflower oil (my oil of choice since it is antiinflammatory). I believe my skin is slowly improving. I did not have skin problems, but I am a senior and was hoping for anti-aging effects.

Love this cream

Posted by Reviewer2751168 on Feb 01, 2012

This is my favorite cream to use on my face and neck. Love the gardenia smell too. I have been using this for quite some years and whenever I try samples of other natural facial lotions they are watery in comparison to the nice creamy texture of this BFC. I can really feel this cream nourishes my skin and I highly recommend it, especially in the fall/winter season when skin is drier.

Old product

Posted by Reviewer1203200 on Dec 06, 2010

I feel iherb let me down on this one. The product was obviously old - the coloring on the top had become darker than the rest and there is a bit of a rancid order. Also, note, this is a very thick product and sits on the face for some time without being absorbed. Ok, if you like that. I wouldn't buy again.

Best face cream

Posted by Reviewer1491587 on Jan 24, 2012

Christopher's Original Forula for face cream is the best I have used on my face. It leaves it smooth and free of dryness.

what a great deal!

Posted by Reviewer2337536 on Apr 25, 2010

I have combination skin which on rare occasions becomes super sensitive.This cream really helps.there's no additives,it is a little greasy so it goes a long way.Would order again,the price is great too!

Very good product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Jun 02, 2015

I have combination skin. This cream makes it healthy, smooth and does not clog pores. I use it every night (not six times as recommended). It is one of the best creams i've ever had. It has a distinctive herbal scent some people may dislike, but the cream is very effective. The cream is a base of beeswax and olive oil mixed with some other herbs and essential oils. No chemicals added.

good cream

Posted by Reviewer2934866 on Sep 09, 2009

I used the cream about 1 month it is really good cream and make the face more beauty and soft . thank you

Very Good and 100% natural cream. Very nice smell of gardenia