CAD

CA$7.03

CA$7.56

Savings of: CA$0.54 (7% off)

am

Posted by 5451454490674803692 on Aug 27, 2013

This oil is very liquid, odorless. Hair is nourished and non-fat but it is not a pure argan oil. Sis aliejus yra labai skystas, bekvapis, kaip ir bet kuris aliejus plaukus maitina, taciau nera tikras argano aliejus, geriausiu atveju stipriai skiestas su alyvuogiu aliejumi ar vandeniu :)

way too thick and sticky

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Sep 09, 2013

I used this argan oil on my dry hair and it was way too thick and sticky. it was not smooth at all and it made my hair way too heavy and oily even though I just used the tiniest amount. I have had way better argan oils before. Would not buy again.

Argan Oil

Posted by 5468945643984306275 on Aug 28, 2013

Great product will buy again, helps moisturize skin and great for acne..

Perfect oil

Posted by MykaelSalinas on Feb 20, 2014

This oil is very lightly scented and not thick and heavy. Absorbs quickly on hair and skin but still feel mositurized.

I use this product on my hair

Posted by 5264557163177592719 on Jan 27, 2014

I bought this product to mix with other oils for my hair and it works great.

Lovely hair and skin

Posted by ekstravirgin on Feb 02, 2014

the oil is a great treatment both for skin and hair that has been damaged by sun in the summer and by the cold in winter. BOth young and old benefit from a few drops!

Average stuff

Posted by 4881518570756330312 on Nov 24, 2013

I've heard a lot of praises about Argan oil and it's wonders so I bought couple of bottles. This one feels quite average when it comes to body oils: too little leaves a dry skin and too much causes blemishes. A tiny wee bit on your hair after washing it helps with dry scalp. I will use these up and try something better suitable for my skin next. Not a bad product but not an excellent one, either.

Not real

Posted by 5040577985135588116 on Jan 03, 2016

This is not real argan oil, not even sure if its a blend. Real argan oil must be stored in an amber bottle or it will be spoiled. And this is not even spoiled argan, the consistency is off, the smell is off. Its just sticky and probably comedogenic unlike real argan oil which has 0 on the comedogenic scale. Please do not buy this, do your research, find quality argan oil, it will probably be more expensive but totally worth it.

Argan oil

Posted by 5371055619039237780 on Jan 08, 2014

Use it for my hair it looks shiny and feels very soft

Genial

Posted by 4958578356548830640 on Apr 07, 2014

Estoy muy feliz con este aceite,la piel lo absorbe muy bien la deja muy hidratada y nada grasa. repetire.