CAD

CA$45.55

CA$49.37

Savings of: CA$3.82 (8% off)

• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

코코넛좋아하시면 강추

Posted by 5126701890850054003 on Apr 18, 2015

코코넛이 꽉찬것에 초콜릿코팅이 두껍게되어있어요.초콜릿이 빨리 녹는게 흠이지만 정말 맛납니다. 앳킨스의 코코넛바와 맛은 비슷한데 크기가 더큽니다.그만큼 칼로리도 높지만 그만큼의가치를 하니 한번 먹어보세요.

Waste of Money!

Posted by 5488173823045736024 on Mar 03, 2014

These bars are SOOOOO good that I wasted my money because I ate them all too fast. I bought two boxes and they were supposed to be occasional "treats" for my low-sugar diet. But they are so amazingly good that I ate 1-4 bars a day until they were gone. Next time I will only order one box so I don't eat so many!

A bit pricey but good quality - worth it

Posted by 5377944040342054262 on Feb 06, 2014

This is a great snack in office - I used to keep eating chocolate at work and sometimes eat a bit too much. This has a thick dark chocolate coating with coconut inside, which satisfy my chocolate urge but much healthier - dairy free and no cane sugar. I also do not have urge to have a second bar after I finish one because it is quite filling, so it helps me to limit the intake too. Flavour-wise I found it a bit too sweet at first even with the dark chocolate coating - but I got used to it when I got to the second bar. Would still prefer it to be less sweet but I would definitely repurchase.

So so

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Jan 07, 2014

After reading the reviews, I thought these would have a little more moisture. At first I enjoyed them, but after a while I got a little sick of them. They're certainly not the worst product but I think they can do better.

Yum

Posted by 5547341408029730586 on Dec 17, 2013

These are good. Much better than the sugar free brand.

There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

It is nice that the product contains of all but one organic (no pesticides) ingredient and free of the common allergens. It does not use refined sugar or cane sugar which might spike the blood sugar. Coconut nectar is a healthier choice, tastes better as a sweetener and is low glycemic (does not spike blood sugar level). As for the taste, it tastes nice when it is in the solid form. The taste is exactly what you get: chocolate + coconut. The core of the bar feels a bit gritty and rough though. Personally, I find that there is way too much coconut oil added to it. It makes me feel quite full and don’t feel like eating something else for some time (good for weight loss but too much coconut oil can be a bit sickening to eat). Another important thing to note is that this product is not for you if you live in a hot climate like me (28C or 82F average). The coconut oil will be in liquid form and considering that there is really a lot of it, it mixes with the chocolate into a semi soft mess. You will have to harden it by putting in the refrigerator. Even so, it is already out of shape and still a bit messy. Pricewise, it is expensive for a bar. However, it contains quality ingredients and you probably don’t need to eat more than 1 each time, it is still acceptable. Check out my page for more reviews!

Don't Care Much For These

Posted by Reviewer3305855 on Feb 24, 2013

While I love coconut & chocolate, these did nothing for me or my BF. They are "okay", but won't purchase again. Disappointed in the taste/product.

Tastes Great

Posted by sherri20 on Jan 09, 2013

i will definetly repurchase.. this is a healthy on the go snack/small meal replacement.... nothing like a chocolate bar... which is great !

Yammy! :)

Posted by Reviewer2532844 on Nov 20, 2012

these are delicious!

Okay if you like coconut oil

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012

I didn't care much for these. I love coconut, but not so much the taste of coconut oil - which these taste a lot of.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »