CAD

CA$8.18

CA$8.66

Savings of: CA$0.48 (6% off)

It's okay

Posted by abbyca on Nov 01, 2010

I think I'm too much of a soy sauce lover to give it up entirely although I do like the fact that this product comes close in flavor and is less salty than regular soy sauce.

expected it to have at least somewhat bragg's aminos resembling flavour

Posted by Reviewer3312205 on Feb 03, 2012

i knew it's not excatly equal to bragg's but everyone around me said it's almost like that and the healthiest soy souce alternative on the market well I'm disappointed big time, it smells vinegard and tastes fermenty, nothing like a soy sauce substitute alas

Raw product for health and taste quality!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 18, 2012

Mild, but at the same time expressive taste, prepared with sea salt. Raw aminos of coconut, not heated are going directly to your body and are absorbed at once. This is perfect with rice, noodles. My favorite way to use is with green salads. It makes salad leaves softer and gives gourmet taste to it. You have to watch out how much you sip of this produv=ct, as the bottle can run emty quite soon :-)

Healthy and tasty

Posted by 4912426151769255136 on Jan 05, 2014

This product is perfect if you are looking for a healthier alternative to soy sauce. I was so happy to discover it! The flavor is even better than regular soy sauce, milder and not that salty.

Soy sauce without the nasties

Posted by erinconnors on Jul 29, 2013

Traditional soy sauce made from soy beans wreaks havoc on the body- especially for women's hormones. This alternative is super yummy and good for you!

Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Aminos

Posted by Reviewer3205488 on Apr 02, 2014

This was recommended by my nutritionist as an alternative to Bragg's liquid Aminos. It is a bit more subtle than Bragg's, and it adds just the right amount of zest to enhance the flavors (without overwhelming). I highly recommend it.

Perfect GF Soy-free alt

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Jul 15, 2013

This item is the best thing since sliced bread. For those who are vegan, soy free, gluten free- AND, it has lower sodium than even Bragg's Liquid Aminos. I am a huge fan and have a crazy panic attack when I run out of this.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5620007661124045128 on Feb 23, 2014

what a wonderful alternative! cooks well and gives lots of flavor....no cocoonut taste. Tastes just like soy sauce but without the harmful effects! will continue to purchase this product!

Way better than Temari!

Posted by 5505428578311034599 on Jun 23, 2013

Coconut Aminos are the perfect no-GMO gluten-free answer to soy sauce! It works excellent in marinades, cooking and even on salads. I will definitely re-order often and highly recommend this product.

Good product, bad packaging

Posted by 4726393566490305658 on Aug 21, 2013

I used this to make cauliflower fried rice and it was AWESOME! So glad I finally bought some. However, the two bottles I purchased leaked during transport. Not sure if I'll buy these from a website again.