CAD

Love it

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Aug 17, 2013

Love the coconut amino's, I wanted to move away from soy based seasonings, this is kind of an acquired taste, quite sweet, works perfect for dressings and marinades.

Good product, bad packaging

Posted by 4726393566490305658 on Aug 21, 2013

I used this to make cauliflower fried rice and it was AWESOME! So glad I finally bought some. However, the two bottles I purchased leaked during transport. Not sure if I'll buy these from a website again.

Not a big fan

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 22, 2014

We found this to be ok, sort of nice but I prefer just a bit of sea salt to add flavour. The flavour was a little strange. Was hoping to really like it though .......Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good substitute

Posted by Flossiesfavorites on Sep 27, 2015

Having lived most of my life in Japan where I'm used to non GMO soy sauce at it's best, I can't say I love the taste of this as a soy sauce substitute. However, if you're needing to avoid soy, this is better than living without soy-sauce flavored food altogether. Just know that it will not taste the same as soy sauce.

Not for me :(

Posted by 5745279053357017702 on Jan 03, 2015

Someone suggested this to me as a great alternative to soy sauce. But I honestly don't enjoy this product as much as soy sauce. It tastes quite different, like a watered down or very weak fish sauce. If you absolutely can't use soy sauce, then you might appreciate this product as an alternative.

Incredibly Healthy & Yummy on Salads!

Posted by EdiblyOrganic on Dec 06, 2014

Wow, I'm hooked on their coconut aminos! It's sweet and tastes nothing like coconut. iHerb should really start carrying the 16oz. version because this size is too small, & purchasing the larger version saves money. I found the 8 & the 16oz. on another website at a great price. Yummy Thai-ish Salad Dressing Recipe Toss all the below into a blender: Coconut Aminos Organic fresh lemon or lime juice Organic Rice Vinegar Fresh Organic Ginger Pink Salt The dressing is great on fruit or veggie salads mixed with your favorite lettuce, finely sliced red onion, cilantro, chopped almonds... If you want to add a healthy oil, Nutiva Coconut Oil would be a nice addition. Enjoy!

Love it!

Posted by 4782871389558091475 on Mar 29, 2014

I've been using this in place of Soy Sauce in recipes and find the flavour to be perfect.

Better than soy sauce!!

Posted by 5092841180967450898 on Jul 20, 2013

I love this stuff. It is so delicious, I put it on everything...it is even good as a salad dressing all by itsself. It is sort of like soy sauce but has a unique flavour all on its own. Slightly sweet and salty and very savoury. I just love it. Omnomnom.

I would love to order them again

Posted by annegoggans on Dec 17, 2013

I am soo dissappointed that iherb stopped carrying this product. It is wonderful for those of us who cannot have soy. It is great drizzled on just about anything. It is a live probiotic product, like raw vinegar.....yippeee you carry it again. Good stuff, just remember it is a raw product so I refrigerate after opening.

Raw Coconut Aminos

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 17, 2015

This has a weird and interesting taste. It's a bit salty/umami - like soy sauce - but it is also quite sweet, so it's almost like a soy sauce mixed with a sweet vinegar. I guess it's not for everyone but it's growing on me and adds a nice edge to my otherwise limited diet.