Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Aminos, Soy-Free Seasoning Sauce, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

C$ 6.76

Love that it is soy free and tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2144409 From Korea, Republic of on Aug 25, 2013

I am glad that it is made with coconuts and not some weird chemical concoction...As soon as I am done with this bottle must order another one. The taste seems like a healthier soy sauce without all that salt.

Better than soy sauce!!

Posted by 5092841180967450898 on Jul 20, 2013

I love this stuff. It is so delicious, I put it on everything...it is even good as a salad dressing all by itsself. It is sort of like soy sauce but has a unique flavour all on its own. Slightly sweet and salty and very savoury. I just love it. Omnomnom.

Great Product

Posted by BlueMountaineer From Australia on Jun 30, 2013

Really happy to have discovered this sauce. I use it as an alternative to soy sauce as I try to avoid anything made with wheat, plus coconut products have so many health benefits. The taste is mild but very nice.

coconut aminos addict

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jul 10, 2013

its so yummy, I eat it just with rice or salads or on a tomato! I also mix it with sweetener & place it over quinoa as salty& sweet dessert! I buy by 3's as this company tends to run out of stock, I buy them from Iherb now, faster & cheaper shipping fees!

Coconut Aminos in Poland...:) international buyer's review.

Posted by bambiraptor From Poland on Jun 21, 2013

I come from Poland and I dont think that anyone from my country has ever heard about Coconut Aminos. I found it accidentaly while surfing on Paleo blogs and I was looking for it for some time - it's available for internationals on eBay but the price is twice or more as here on iHerb. I'm very happy that I found this site because it made my "paleo" shopping more economical and I can buy and try more items. Coconut Aminos tastes like soy sauce for me (maybe a little more sweet than regular soy sauce but still it's very good!) and I will definately buy it again and again.