CAD

CA$7.88

CA$8.35

Savings of: CA$0.46 (6% off)

Love it

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

I had to stop all condiments and sauces that have preservatives in them and I'm a sauce person, so that was very difficult. This 'secret' sauce makes my food a little more special. It doesn't quite have the tang of Worcestshire, nor the heavy pungent smell of fish sauce, but sort of imitates both of them. Great with my food!

Yeast free

Posted by 5441601568455206788 on Mar 19, 2015

I need like this that have IgG allergy yeast. This soy source may free of yeast. & Good tasty !

This is awesome stuff

Posted by DebsPicks on Feb 23, 2015

I stay away from any soy products so gave this a try. I LOVE the taste of this on my meats..any meat. It has a slight sweet taste..not salty tasting at all. I been using it now for almost 2 years.

Great seasoning!

Posted by 5095075346149990836 on Feb 21, 2015

You won't regret replacing any soy sauce with this one. It is great for salads, sushi or just grilled fish.

Bigger bottle

Posted by 5712323484421380681 on Feb 11, 2015

Hope to have a bigger bottle of coconut amino soy free soya sauce at iherb soon....thank u

Allergic to Soy - beautiful replacement!

Posted by 5299500619190657676 on Jan 29, 2015

I could not get enough of this stuff! delicious replacement for soy sauce!

Healthy replacement for soy sauce

Posted by Reviewer3189905 on Jan 11, 2015

I can't have soy or anything from grains/gluten. This product is delicious on my grain free chicken lomein amde with zucchini noodles,and chicken and broccoli stir fry.

sweet!

Posted by nmlmxx on Jan 09, 2015

very interesting taste. Loved it!

The best

Posted by 5514392784755451971 on Dec 31, 2014

I actually live in Australia and getting a "pure" coconut aminos was really difficult, most here have hidden ingredients that I am unable to have for medical reasons. So iHerb to the rescue with this product and I can get back to making my Asian style dishes

Incredibly Healthy & Yummy on Salads!

Posted by EdiblyOrganic on Dec 06, 2014

Wow, I'm hooked on their coconut aminos! It's sweet and tastes nothing like coconut. iHerb should really start carrying the 16oz. version because this size is too small, & purchasing the larger version saves money. I found the 8 & the 16oz. on another website at a great price. Yummy Thai-ish Salad Dressing Recipe Toss all the below into a blender: Coconut Aminos Organic fresh lemon or lime juice Organic Rice Vinegar Fresh Organic Ginger Pink Salt The dressing is great on fruit or veggie salads mixed with your favorite lettuce, finely sliced red onion, cilantro, chopped almonds... If you want to add a healthy oil, Nutiva Coconut Oil would be a nice addition. Enjoy!