CAD

CA$8.07

CA$8.54

Savings of: CA$0.47 (6% off)

Great product & service!

Posted by Reviewer3049629 on Feb 05, 2012

I ordered the coconut aminos, since i had heard it was a really good alternative to soy sauce. It came packed very tightly in bubble wrap so it wouldn't break during shipping. I got to use it in a recipe that same night and it tasted GREAT! I love it! Thank you for a wonderful product and prompt shipping. I'll be ordering again soon.

Alternative to Soy Sauce

Posted by Reviewer1041068 on Feb 22, 2012

Great flavor & healthy alternative to soy sauce. No MSG. Love it on sauteed shitake mushrooms. Also like to put it on Raw Kale Salad-- massage a little into the chopped kale leaves to add flavor, tenderize & add nutrients! Very yummy!

Awesome, delicious, great for stir fry.

Posted by Reviewer2799841 on Mar 06, 2012

Not as salty but just as good if not better than Soy Sauce for a stir fry.

Raw Coconut Aminos

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 17, 2015

This has a weird and interesting taste. It's a bit salty/umami - like soy sauce - but it is also quite sweet, so it's almost like a soy sauce mixed with a sweet vinegar. I guess it's not for everyone but it's growing on me and adds a nice edge to my otherwise limited diet.

coconut aminos

Posted by Reviewer2100386 on Mar 18, 2012

great product why is this discontinued so dissappointed

Good alternative to Tamari

Posted by Reviewer3233802 on Mar 29, 2012

Just love this product....I use it everywhere as a replacement for Soy Sauce or Tamari.

Perfect addition....

Posted by Reviewer2437438 on Jun 28, 2012

For many dishes,especially stir fries. It's so good that I grab it as my go to seasoning! A little goes a long way.

Nice soy free alternative

Posted by eattothrive on Jun 28, 2012

I cannot eat much soy and this is great for asian recipes.

Taste Great!

Posted by 4690717760410458399 on Apr 06, 2014

Used it in my fried veg the other day and I must say it tasted subtly nice for me as I don't really like very salty stuff.

Coconut aminos

Posted by 5543512521073217745 on Apr 06, 2014

I highly recommend Coconut Aminos to anyone wanting to eliminate soy from their diet. It holds the same flavour and can be used exactly the same way as traditional soy sauce - with added health benefits. You do not need to use much so it lasts a long time (I always buy more than one as it is such a popular product on iherb.com!! I am unable to purchase Coconut aminos locally and was really surprised at the low cost of the product AND shipping iherb.com has this product at. What was more surprising is I had the product in my hand 2 working days after I confirmed my order. This is by far the best service I have had with online purchasing. If you have any doubts about this product or iherb.com, there is no need!