CAD

CA$37.39

CA$67.63

Savings of: CA$30.25 (45% off)

pas d'effet

Posted by 5711994911375105219 on May 08, 2015

sans effet sur ma chute de cheveux

at first glance it seems to be better than it is sctually

Posted by Hungarian on Sep 11, 2014

at first glance it seems to be better than it is sctually

Found the 240 again!

Posted by 5746818167986989758 on Apr 22, 2014

I had been told by a former supplier that these were no longer available in the 240. Surprise, iherb had them. Awesome. so grateful.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Apr 18, 2014

I take this product along with country life's L-lysine (capsules, not tablets) every morning for the past year and I have not been sick or had a cold sore in that time(have taken lysine for the past several years and had only one small cold sore in that time). I have had the worst year of my life stress-wise, and I believe taking this with lysine have helped me to not get sick. Whenever I do feel like I'm run down, I take another dose in the evening and I manage to steer clear of any colds that are ravaging the office. I will take this and lysine for as long as they are being manufactured, they are a staple as much as water is in my life.

Support your resistance

Posted by Reviewer2820822 on Apr 10, 2014

For a better resistance.

Activated B vitamins

Posted by savvasnaturopath on Dec 11, 2013

Activated B vitamins are far more effective than non-activated

Life Changing - best on market

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

I'm a poor methylator - and am on a protocol for methylation. I didn't know about the spectrum of co-enzymated, bioavailable B-vitamins. And wow, taking them makes a difference! Finally, Methyl-folate, P5P, Co-enzymated B2. I wonder why Country Life combines traditional, non-coenzymated forms in combination with co-enzymated. I've bought bottle for my whole family!

Very happy with this product

Posted by 5236966899615485749 on Aug 06, 2013

We're taking one capsule twice a day and are very happy with it.

love the product

Posted by Reviewer1898311 on Jul 05, 2013

like the dosage.

I like this brand

Posted by Rocklin on May 31, 2013

My husband has always had lots of energy. So i recently decided to follow his lead, especially since it's one of the major supplements to take for hormonal support. This is something he won't do without and now neither will I. These vitamins are water soluble, so I take it twice a day. I have a lot more energy, but it could be the combination of things I'm doing. (Hormone support)