Derma E, Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt, 2 oz (56 g)

C$ 25.00

Best scrub!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

This is really one of the best scrubs I have used. It polishes my face nicely, without leaving it dry, and I have dry skin. I use it twice a week and it feels great! Another comparable product worth trying is Azelique, Age Refining Skin Polish. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Super Scrub

Posted by Reviewer1468613 From Mississippi on Feb 22, 2010

Really like the fine granuals in this. Face stings a bit upon first using, but feels very smooth and clean when done (just don't bear down too hard when scrubbing). I follow up with toner and the Derma E, Microdermabrasion Recovery Serum and then my usual face moisturizer.

order from abroad

Posted by Reviewer2139707 From Switzerland on May 20, 2009

i do love this exfoliant, it work well,dosen t dry out my skin there ia a clean smell,the beads are small and my face doen t get red,i had used three times,i need little more time, but i will buy it again. just wish is was in a tube more sanitary,but you can always used with a spatula to keep it bacteria free.

Seems to work, but no instructions included

Posted by Reviewer1252040 From Oregon on Jan 18, 2010

I have only used this once so far, and already saw some improvement in diminishing old acne marks. However, my only major complaint is that it did not come with an instruction pamphlet as I expected. I used Differin and Benzo-mycin, which normally have to be discontinued before and after a professional microdermabrasion treatment, so I did not know if I needed to stop them to use this product. I played it safe by stopping two days before and three days after, which seemed to minimize irritation though my skin still peeled and stung afterwards in a few places. Of course, I cannot use this product as often as it says if I have to stop my acne medication for 5 days every time I use it.

excellent.

Posted by Reviewer2135923 From Great Britain on Feb 16, 2010

this is a brilliant product. i previously used a chemical one and didn't think i'd find one that would measure up to it and was natural at the same time. However, this exceeded my expectation. my skin is smooth and glowing. will order again, once finished.