CAD

CA$15.51

CA$19.39

Savings of: CA$3.88 (20% off)

This is AMAZING!!!

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Sep 23, 2011

I am astounded by just how effective this stuff is! I have oily combination skin that's strangely dry around my mouth, and this works for the mostly oily part and the dry part. My skin looks matte and smooth now. I received it on Sept. 8th and I had a somewhat large acne scar on my right cheek, now it's almost completely gone.... It's Sept. 23rd. It's also taken out the majority of the age spots I had accumulated over the past couple of years. I can hardly believe how even, clear and smooth my complexion is now. I look more and more like I did before I developed acne problems in my twenties. I am very pleased with the results. It's too soon to tell if my skin will be wrinkle free when I reach my 'wrinkle years', but I wouldn't bet against it! I should add that it's great under foundation as well. Buy this product if you want your skin to look flawless!

Very effective

Posted by naturellen on Mar 03, 2010

This gel sinks into the skin very easily and seems to hydrate my oily skin. It does not leave a greasy residue nor does it make your skin tight. It exfoliates the skin gently. A great product for oily and acne-prone skin.

Great for the summer

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 17, 2010

I wanted a lighter moisturizer for the summer months, and I'm really happy I chose this vegan moisturizing gel. The bottle is really big, and a little goes a long way. So I told my husband to go ahead and use it too. Guys would like this product as well - it's non-greasy, and has a fresh scent.

amazing

Posted by knowyourvitamins on Mar 18, 2010

I tried to keep my expectation down, since I have a tendency to get to excited about products, lol, but this one is just amazing. I have acne pron skin, super sensitive, easy irritated. I've been using this gel for almost 3 weeks, my skin feels moisturized (not greasy) and looks clear. Really enjoying it. Plus u can't beat the price for amount u get!!! Overall very refreshing, light, nice product.

Lightweight, great for oily skin

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Jun 16, 2014

I have oily skin around T-section and always look for products that would not give me an eternal 'shine'. This product is perfect - you only need a little which goes a long way and gets absorbed super quickly. Also, makeup goes on so smoothly over this product. Moreover, this is great value for money and you will feel good about ordering this cruelty-free product! Do say 'yes' if you found this review helpful.

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1487616 on Dec 26, 2009

I have very dry skin and live in a dry climate, so I'm always looking for something that will be gentle, but moisturizing. This is a very light, refreshing gel. I can't use it on it's own, but I pair it with another light moisturizer under my makeup. I usually apply it immediately after a shower or cleansing my face and it feels great. No smell. I wish I could use it on it's own, but with my dry skin, it's not quite enough.

Excellent non-greasy formula!

Posted by Reviewer1145687 on Dec 07, 2009

This product is by far the best fast absorbing moisturizer I have ever used. Works great under liquid makeup too!

Great Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2953963 on Jul 20, 2010

This is an excellent moisturizer, I use it because of my acne and I love it. I notice my skin lightly smoothing out and my blemishes becoming lighter and lighter.

Moist sensation

Posted by Reviewer2394017 on Feb 20, 2012

I am in my sixties and have been using this for years.I always get comments on my skin. I also use another moisturerizer or lotion after. There are no lines in my face. I recommend it.

gel muy fresco

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 14, 2015

lo uso para todo el rostro inclusive el contorno del ojo. ----------- Si te ayudé con esta review, pulsa Sí abajo, para más reviews pulsa en mi nick.