CAD

CA$8.77

CA$11.69

Savings of: CA$2.93 (25% off)

I'm disappointed with this lotion...

Posted by Reviewer1983032 on Nov 09, 2010

It smells good in tube, but stinks on the skin. I would like to know why the smell changes. In the tube it smells like coconut with pineapple, but on the skin it smells like incense with tobacco. Horrible! Besides, it leaves my skin greasy and sticky. Although the high rates, I'm very disappointed with this body lotion...

Not as nice of a lotion as I thought

Posted by Reviewer1209968 on Jul 02, 2008

Smelled good in the bottle but ended up smelling like burned margarine on my skin.

Yummy smell!

Posted by Reviewer2359376 on Sep 13, 2009

I just love to slather this on and enjoy the light coconut fragrance. I have tried other coconut products from the local stores and they just don't have the fragrance and feel of this. They also have many other ingredients such as petroleum products. I love this lotion! Only drawback is that you have to wipe it off the palms of your hands after applying to your body if you don't want to be smooth and gliding over your computer keyboard!

Can't stand the smell

Posted by Reviewer3099106 on Sep 19, 2008

Before buying I read the reviews and everyone said it smelled so good, but I think it stinks (on me anyway!) and it's really thin so it doesn't moisturize either. Don't like it at all.

Desert Essence, Organics Body Care, Coconut Hand and Body lotion

Posted by Reviewer2143830 on Nov 30, 2008

I liked the idea of organic coconut oil, however, I find the smell (some would call it perfume) of this product so strong and offensive, I dislike using it.

Yam

Posted by Mjuuugly on Nov 02, 2009

VERY(!) strong smell, but loves it!

Desert Essence

Posted by Reviewer1230075 on Nov 09, 2009

Love this product, I purchase for my entire family. It's a great moisturizer and smells awesome. It really helps with my 17 month old god daughter as she has eczema.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1358073 on Jan 15, 2010

Smells great and works great; it gets really dry during winter in Tokyo, but when I apply this in the morning after I take a shower, I don't have to re-apply this till next morning.

Perfectly creamy & scented

Posted by Reviewer3297060 on Apr 20, 2008

Not too thin or thick and just the right amount of rich natural coconut scent. If one buys a scented coconut lotion, one should expect a richly scented lotion and this delivers beautifully without a cheap, cloying scent.

Smells good enough to eat!

Posted by Reviewer2772686 on Jan 16, 2010

The scent of this lotion will last all day. It is really fragrant, and it is a good moisturizer as well!