New To iHerb?

Designer Whey, 100% Premium Natural Whey Protein Powder, Plain & Simple, 12 oz (340 g)

C$ 18.12

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3091549 on Mar 30, 2011

Seems to help me keep my protein intake up to standards and also give me pep without making my stomach feel yucky. Shake it up in a jar with a bit of cold water, and you can glug down fast, and get it over with. Important for people who don't do the "3 square meals" thing.

Designer Whey Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer2920020 on Dec 08, 2008

Has become a regular part of my diet. I am going to try all the flavors.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Nov 25, 2009

This is the best instant protein supplement I have tired. It does not impart a flavor to the food or drink you mix it into. It dissolves instantly, isn't gritty and doesn't lump. I split the serving between morning and evening. Mix it with milk or make a smoothie. I have even added it to my oatmeal and it goes down nicely.

C/B

Posted by Reviewer1993883 on Nov 13, 2012

Isolated Whey, good taste!