CAD

CA$19.95

CA$39.91

Savings of: CA$19.96 (50% off)

Did not experience benefits noted by others

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 28, 2013

Asthma was not improved, joints did not feel better nor did I notice any benefits re inflammation - I just felt bloated. But the benefits are backed by science. I like that the capsules don't contain anything else, but that's about it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

This stuff works.

Posted by Reviewer3258703 on May 14, 2010

I was diagnosed whit Pleva 5 mons ago. and this stuff really helps a lot! i take 3 tablets in the morning 3 before dinner and 3 before bed. the itching has stopped and the marks are now almost gone. I highly recommend it!

digestion

Posted by Reviewer1242003 on Jan 22, 2010

I take these for help with digestion. Helps

Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Jul 17, 2012

Good quality and price. Great for the circulatory and gastrointestinal systems.

Bromelain 500 Mg.

Posted by Reviewer2140932 on Jan 09, 2010

Great product that servers many health perposes.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2919566 on Nov 23, 2010

This product is not only great for the heart and joints but when my husband was coughing and we ran out cough mixture he took one capsule and whoa lah! the cough was gone. He was so happy that he made me order 4 bottles of this. I also gave this product to my brother who is suffering from asthma. He took 2 3 times a day on an empty stomach.He is much better now and is very happy.

Really like this

Posted by Reviewer1177817 on May 12, 2011

Works well!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1102544 on Nov 06, 2012

This product - in combination with turmeric has been hugely successful for me, I cant imagain not useing it for the rest of my life

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1091779 on Jan 12, 2014

Excellent Product

Does what it says

Posted by 4850485322067736465 on May 01, 2015

Jhad never heard of Bromelain until I was doing some research on things to help with blood clots. I definitely didn't want to take any conventional quack medicine so I looked for healthy alternatives. So I combined using this and EFA omega 3s and after two weeks the blood clot in my leg started to slowly disappear so I as now I have total relief. Im very happy with this product and I have ordered more I hope it works for others the same as it has for me.