Doctor's Best, Best Ubiquinol, Featuring Kaneka's QH, 50 mg, 90 Softgels

C$ 23.43

life saving and life extension product

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 01, 2011

After vitamin supplements this is a must have if you are over the age of 65. Two critical things this product does those with heart problems but not many places have mentioned this but it's excellent for kidney problems. My mother had an infection it bothered her kidneys her creatine rised many years it never fell down below 145 now its been a few months taking ubiquinol at 100mg its now down to 119, 150mg is the maintenance dose she will start next, I believe she will make the target 100 goal soon thanks to ubiquinol, her doctor was shocked when he saw her creatine was getting better when before it leveled off at 145 for over a few years now.

Incredible Results!

Posted by Reviewer2431434 on Feb 09, 2009

I've been taking supplements for YEARS without noticing any results that I can actually feel and I've given a lot of money to the health food stores. I've been taking Doctor's Best Ubiquinol (the best form of COQ10) for about 3 weeks. Wow! I sleep like a baby, wake up refreshed, no more aches and pains in my muscles in the morning, more energy and an "over-all" sense of well-being during the day. I take this in combination with Jarrow's B-12 sublingual (METHYL). This combination has made such an improvement in my mood during the winter months. I did a ton of research; B-12 and COQ10 are a must as we get older (I'm 61 years young) because they are readily depleted from our bodies. Give these two supplements a try for a month.

Horrible repeat

Posted by juniper on Feb 18, 2013

I should have stayed with Healthy Origins Ubiquinol as the added choline in Dr. Best's gave me a fishy burp. I really wish I didn't get this product.

CoQ10 Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2542644 on Dec 27, 2008

This is the best CoQ10 Ubiquinol you can get with Kaneka's QH, it's a very good product compared to all others, it is worth the extra few dollars to get the quality. Greg C.

Q-10 upgrade

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 21, 2009

Best source of Ubiquinol.