CAD

CA$40.55

CA$49.73

Savings of: CA$9.18 (18% off)

• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

Taking Krill oil AND fish oil

Posted by DAB598 on Feb 05, 2012

This stuff is supposedly better absorbed because of the additional phospholipids. Fine, but Now's Neptune Krill Oil is ten times the dosage for a lower price; I'm going back to that.

Helps with seborrheic dermatitis

Posted by blancmange on Sep 06, 2013

I got this for my mom to help balance her Omega 6 to 3 ratio and lower her triglycerides. She's on her second bottle now and she hasn't done the blood tests yet (I'll update my review when she does), but the seborrheic dermatitis she had on her scalp completely dissapeared. And she hasn't been taking any other supplements, so it must be the krill oil. She says it does give her fishy burps if she takes it on an empty stomach, but not when taken with food. Will definitely buy again!

Unique product

Posted by Reviewer1723143 on Mar 04, 2012

I love that I can get the high-antioxidant Omega 3 krill in a fish gelatin capsule (as opposed to pork or even beef). To me the last batch of capsules appeared less full than the previous, not sure why.... Some fishy aftermath which I don't mind too much, but if you're sensitive to fishiness you might might not like this.

White hair begone

Posted by Reviewer1929891 on Sep 17, 2013

Dr. Mercola's Krill oil is awesome. It doesn't stink and works. The roots of my white hairs started to turn brown again after I started taking it.

fish or krill

Posted by Reviewer2316982 on Feb 27, 2013

I will not be buying any more of Dr Mercola Krill oil.The fish taste just doesn't go away. I expected this product to be better than the regular fish oil capsules but it isn't the case.

Not sure, really

Posted by Reviewer2373550 on Jul 05, 2013

On my second bottle now. I gave this three stars, perhaps this is not fair. It may work, but I can't see any difference, except that it makes me burp a fishy taste. I have heard that fish oil helps sore muscles recover from tough workouts, and this might have been the case for me, but it's really hard to gauge.

Quality

Posted by 5358098652972199710 on Jul 15, 2013

Quality, no fishy after taste.

Quality assured

Posted by aloysius-ng on Nov 20, 2012

The use of the Caplique caps is unique and has kept the oil from being rancid.

seems very good

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Jan 06, 2015

I don't seem to notice any effect from taking DHA. But also, I never eat refined Omega 6. However, it is supposed to be good for the brain, so i will probly take it regularly now. I've given it 5 stars cos Mercola's krill seems to be pretty pristine, and to give it less wouldn't be fair, as I can't say it doesn't work.

Super!