CAD

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

CA$60.39
CA$75.48
Savings of: CA$15.10 (20% off)
Reviews 4-star

Flushes out your system - helps clear skin

Posted by 5090339320739142087 on Dec 07, 2013

I've been suffering from mild cystic acne since my early 30s. Topical treatments (Differin, salicylic acid, etc.) have had no effect on the frequency and severity of my breakouts so I ordered this after reading the reviews. I nearly abandoned the product after the first 3 days of usage. Prior to taking this product, I've never had gastrointestinal problems but for the first week of taking this probiotic, I had really severe bloating, indigestion and diarrhea. I'm glad that I reluctantly stuck to it because after 3 weeks of continued (and very uncomfortable) use, my initial stomach problems have disappeared and my skin has finally started to clear up! I think the initial problems were caused by the probiotics trying to flush out the junk in my system. I hope this works for other people suffering from cystic acne but I do suggest that you stick with it for at least 2 weeks.

Starting with one a day worked for us.

Posted by Reviewer1499756 on May 19, 2008

Recommended dose per packaging is 2 capsules/day. Due to possible constipation or runs as a response to the "remodeling" of the balance in the intestinal tract, we decided to start with one per day and see how our bodies responded to that. My husband, mother and I all take these and all had different types and degrees of response. After a week our mild reactions had gone and we are all up to the recommended dose.

Dr. Ohhira's Essential Formulas

Posted by Reviewer2897653 on Sep 14, 2008

The probiotics have helped to cut down on the gas I experience.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2521086 on Nov 08, 2010

I have found these Probiotics to be the best i have tried. After 3 weeks i seem to have an ongoing yeast infection under control. My skin is clearer with fewer breakouts. However, it is still early days & time will tell...My fingers are crossed!

Probiotics are important after use of antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Jan 06, 2011

Was on antibiotics due to a wrong diagnosis. Then I used these. Make sure you have a restroom available while using these. They are cleaning me out. I'm usually very regular with a morning routine only. These have me running for the bathroom in the late morning again.