CAD

CA$60.10

CA$75.13

Savings of: CA$15.03 (20% off)

Good product, worked for me. Expensive though

Posted by 5336017904315023203 on Sep 29, 2015

I started taking these with omega 3 and vitamin D maybe 7 months ago in hopes of curing different allergies which had started to pop up in the past 2 years and maybe getting some improvement on my mild acne. All my life i've never had any allergies but i used to get a lot of antibiotics for my often infected ears. In the past couple of years i started noticing some minor allergic symptoms like hayfever, some nuts and fruits made my thtoat and mouth a bit sore and i also got sick whenever i got into contact with anyone who had a cold etc.. these symptoms got worse over time to the point that for example i could not eat nuts without getting aa incapacitating stomach ache or go out without my earlobes and fingers swelling to double their size. After about 4 months taking these ( 2 pills a day) i started noticing reduced symptoms and after six months i have no allergies left except a maybe a mild tingle in my throat after eating hazelnuts or such. I have not gotten sick once during this time except a food poisoning once but that doesnt really count. No noticeable improvement on my skin unfortunately but it wasnt that bad to begin with. Also an added bonus is that my stomach works like clockwork now. I would have continued ordering but at 60 bucks a month with postage, it's gotten too steep for my students budget. I rate it at 4 stars just because i cant order it anymore because of the price, but considering how well the product worked i wouldnt really say its overpriced

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2820215 on Mar 19, 2015

Made my digestion to work better. I use a packet if necessary.

Seems Like A Good Product

Posted by 4924636139999126085 on Jan 17, 2015

This product is expensive, and it isn't some miracle life saver, but I do think it helps. I started taking it mainly because I've had chronic intermitent yeast infections / thrush for the past eighteen months, and wanted some support seriously getting rid of it in conjunction with diet and lifestyle changes. I haven't had another bought of candida since starting it, about 2.5 weeks ago. I've been taking less than the recommended dose - only 1 or 2 capsules a day, usually at night on an empty stomach. I don't like pounding 4 a day because I don't think it's necessary. I think it's a good product and would recommend it, although I really can't say definitively whether it's so much better than cheaper brands.

Like the small size and that it doesn't need refrigeration

Posted by 5200975038516782617 on Dec 09, 2014

Haven't used enough of these to comment on effectiveness yet. I will say however they are small in size and very easy to swallow (which I like as I'm not one for big tablets haha). Rating qualified: on the bits I like I've rated it 4/5 as a rating was required for me to submit this review.

Feel the difference in energy levels and stomach

Posted by 5226829460589734165 on Oct 20, 2014

Absolutely a great product. Everytime I have started using Ohhira´s Propiotics my stomach feels more stable and there is also a ´boost´ to overal energy level after few days of use.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3118920 on Jul 08, 2014

I couldn't tolerate long term antibiotics for lyme without this product.

probiotics

Posted by healthfanaticperth on May 03, 2014

Love this brand been using it for years

the jury is out

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 30, 2014

I've been taking these for a couple of weeks now, so I can't notice anything significantly improved about my digestion or gastro-intestinal health. I think it will take some time for this product to help build up my digestive flora as it claims to do, so I will continue to use it.

Posted by 5451183085980022981 on Mar 19, 2014

Does the job.

Flushes out your system - helps clear skin

Posted by 5090339320739142087 on Dec 07, 2013

I've been suffering from mild cystic acne since my early 30s. Topical treatments (Differin, salicylic acid, etc.) have had no effect on the frequency and severity of my breakouts so I ordered this after reading the reviews. I nearly abandoned the product after the first 3 days of usage. Prior to taking this product, I've never had gastrointestinal problems but for the first week of taking this probiotic, I had really severe bloating, indigestion and diarrhea. I'm glad that I reluctantly stuck to it because after 3 weeks of continued (and very uncomfortable) use, my initial stomach problems have disappeared and my skin has finally started to clear up! I think the initial problems were caused by the probiotics trying to flush out the junk in my system. I hope this works for other people suffering from cystic acne but I do suggest that you stick with it for at least 2 weeks.