CAD

CA$63.73

CA$79.66

Savings of: CA$15.93 (20% off)

no change

Posted by Reviewer1837551 on May 05, 2008

My face broke out something awful so I think I might be allergic to something in this product; my skin looks the worst it's ever looked. Now I have to spend 30.00 to get a box of total body cleanse from the local health food store as thats the only things that gets my skin looking good in a short amount of time. Hope I can get my money back from this company........

Dr. Ohhira's 12 Plus Probiotic Formula

Posted by Reviewer2280509 on Oct 10, 2007

Other ingredients - Too many strange plants in products that people can easily be allergic to. Made my hair fall out - ALLERGIC to it!

Too little to make a difference

Posted by Reviewer1071710 on Aug 11, 2012

This product only contained 900million good bacteria per capsule. Most probiotics products contain at least 5 billion. Given the high price of this product and the small quantity of CFU per dosage. I highly doubt this product would be able to make a difference to people who needs to improve their gut flora.

VERY HARD STOOL

Posted by Reviewer1183824 on Feb 25, 2009

I took 5 at a time twice a day for the first 6 days as suggested for maxium effect. I was constipated for a few days then my stomach hurt so much I knew I had to let it out. I sat on the toilet for 30 minutes and let me tell you, it was the most grueling and painful experience.

No way

Posted by Reviewer2871080 on Nov 17, 2011

This stuff is ridiculously overpriced for no reason. Syntol is of MUCH higher quality and the price/value ratio is excellent.

not sure if it's working

Posted by Reviewer2553230 on Apr 19, 2011

have used dr. ohhira's same formula before, didn't feel anything. reordered due to rating. didn't help husband and I. didn't help my candida or bowel not sure if will reorder or not

I did not notice any change

Posted by Reviewer1191103 on Dec 19, 2012

I don't know what this medication does exactly, and there is no way to have precise information. The big question is why such success for an expensive product with invisible results. The only answer is : it is successful BECAUSE it is expensive. Once you have bought something at a rather high price, you are not likely to rate it as useless. It's just because you don't like to put yourself in a kind of contradiction. Note that the same product can be found significantly cheaper (yet still pricey) in other internet sites.

not impressed

Posted by Reviewer3243292 on Sep 12, 2008

I was unimpressed with this product, I have seen no improvement, my dr. recommended it but I still have do not think probiotics that dont need refrigeration are a quality product

Ho hum

Posted by Reviewer1611426 on Jul 16, 2007

I'm glad so many people are having success with this product. After the "loading dose", I am into my second package and have yet to notice any difference of any kind.

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Original Formula

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 29, 2010

I'm underwhelmed by this over-priced product.