CAD

CA$62.00

CA$77.50

Savings of: CA$15.50 (20% off)

best probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2284833 on May 21, 2009

I can't live without these probiotics. I had to go without them for 2 weeks because I was out of town (iherb delivers to my home) and I noticed immediately that I needed them. Once I got home and back on them, I felt better. Helps relieve multiple digestive issues like... bloating, pain, constipation, diarrhea, gas, indigestion, nausea. You can chew them for stomach issues and swallow them for the rest of your digestion symptoms. These probiotics will not grow mold or fungus and have a non-refridgerated shelf-life of three years. They have their own food supply, so are very stable. I had a wound that wasn't healing and I put a tiny bit on it and it healed up nicely. Very high quality product!

Its Great!

Posted by Reviewer1044167 on Jun 25, 2007

When I got these probotics in I had gotten a severe head cold. I had greed drainage and was unable to speak because my throat was so sore. I had not taken any other medication but took the probotics and that day my head unstopped and my cold started disappearing without taking anythng else. WOW!

Finally a probiotic with results!

Posted by Reviewer3097363 on May 28, 2007

This is the first probiotic that actually cleared my skin! On the 6th day after the intial loading dose my face was clear of the constant break outs I've had for over 30years. Thank you so much for this product!!

Ulcerative Colitis Miracle

Posted by Reviewer2656358 on Jul 14, 2009

I had been suffering with uncontrollable UC for several months - constant urgency, diarrhea, bleeding and frequency. Certain foods were just not tolerated and would send things off in a downward spiral. I was a prisoner of my bathroom. I took Dr. Ohirra's probitotics in conjunction with penicillin VK and it cleared up the UC symptoms in a few days (started with 2 in AM, 1 PM first week - now taking just 1 in AM before eating). I can now tolerate the foods, too, that were a problem. Mentioned this miracle to a friend with exact same problem with their UC. They started the probiotics, but no penicillin, and their symptoms are gone, too (not sure what role, if any the penicillin played for me, but need to note its use. BTW, I tested not-positive for parasites, etc, just the week before). For you folks with UC that has become untreatable with conventional drugs (was on Asacol at max dosage in conjunction with Mesalamine) this is a UC miracle! I tried the other, very expensive, refrigerated probiotic to no avail, Dr Ohirra's are the best.

Thank you, Dr. Ohhira!

Posted by Reviewer3198090 on Mar 14, 2007

I suffered from acid reflux for almost six months without much relief from prescription medications. When I heard about Dr. Ohhira's probiotics I purchased a supply and began the loading dose for six days. Since then, I have been completely free of acid reflux symptoms on two capsules a day. This product is a blessing!

Dr. Ohhira's Essentail Formulas

Posted by Reviewer1592869 on Nov 13, 2007

My family first heard about this product from a satalite program called, Know the Cause. While we all have had wonderful results, I have benifited the most. For 41 years I've been treated for ulcers. On the fourth day after starting Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic I've never taken another perscription product. Yes, in the early days I had a bit of cramping but toughed it out to see if this product would help. It did! My granddaughter has a cognitive disorder that has held her back in reading and reacting to others. She is so much better, that she has finally been able to understand simple math and her reading level has went from first grade to third grade level in less than a year. There are many other benefits, but this is a review not a novel. Give it a three month trial and see if you don't agree.

excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1710474 on Jun 04, 2010

I've bought several products in the past that I was told were excellent and the best in the market, Solaray products being one of the many that I've tried. Natren was another. Nothing has healed my gut like Dr. Ohhira's has. I've suffered from life-long IBS as well as stomach ulcers, causing me to become gluten intolerant and having to eliminate numerous healthy fruits, vegetables, legumes, and dairy from my diet. After taking Dr. Ohhira's probiotics for three months, I can now eat all these foods (in moderation, of course!). Amazing! I still deal with a bit of gas when I overdo it with the legumes and nuts, but nothing like before! I no longer have the gas, cramping and pain caused by food, and I don't have to be afraid when going out to eat, that something I might eat might disagree with my stomach and gut. This is only after 3 months, so I can only imagine it will get better. I was concerned about the "loading" phase in the beginning, because my gut is so sensitive, but I was fine. The "loading" phase is one thing the box doesn't mention. It's best to call the company to get a detailed explanation, because everyone has a different reason for taking this. I took 4 tabs AM and 4 tabs PM for 8 days, in the first week. The money spent on this is worth it, especially when everything else I've tried hasn't helped me nearly like this product has. I highly recommend this product.

Proactive

Posted by Reviewer3348037 on Oct 20, 2007

I was informed by a friend about this product on this website. I had diarrhea and had naseau for 2 weeks. Instead of the dr. asking me what had been going on in my life and what my diet was like they just started doing tests. I was getting ready for a trip prior and the stress along with the extra fiber I had taken had taken it's toll on me as both will contribute to SIBO. After I found out about the product and was directed to this website I ordered it immediately. When I asked the dr. about probiotics he said they were a very good thing. I've know about acidopholis and bifidus but didn't realize there were so many stains of good bacteria. Within 24 hours of taken this wonderful product I was right and have been since. I have to say that I would always have to eat a ton of fiber to stay regular and that can also cause SIBO (small intestinal bacteria overgrowth) which can cause either diarrhea or constiipation. Now I eat a adequate amount of fiber and have been wonderfully regular since. If I feel I am getting constipated I just increase my dosage very slightly. I love this product and have found out a lot about the digestive tract reading the material that came with this product. I entitled my review proactive because we must remain proactive about our health throughout our life because most doctors want to make a living and are into sales of tests instead of evaluating the patient as a whole. I'm amazed that GI doctors don't first and foremost stress the importance of probiotics.

SURPRISE!

Posted by Reviewer2768108 on May 30, 2008

I began taking Dr. Ohhira's 12 Plus for my digestive problems and to build my immune system. After a couple of weeks, I realized that I wasn't needing OTH allergy meds anymore! I love this product. Expensive, but the money you save on other stuff makes up for it!

Allergy & acne relief

Posted by Reviewer1739524 on May 05, 2008

I've started taking the about 2 months ago. I have terible allergy problems. So far this year my allergies are much better. I have stopped taking my allergy meds. Also no acne since starting this product.