CAD

CA$62.34

CA$77.93

Savings of: CA$15.59 (20% off)

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1743637 on Oct 21, 2007

I don't have anything extrordinary to say. I just think these are the best and give them to my 14 year old German Shepherd too!

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer2516828 on Dec 29, 2008

I bought these mainly for myself, but also for my husband. We had tried them months ago and continued for awhile and then I forgot to reorder. My husband has suffered from acne for most of his life. Now that he's in his 40's it's not as bad, but still has breakouts. I had noticed that he hadn't had any breakouts shortly after starting Dr. Ohhira's and didn't have anymore even after we had ran out and he wasn't taking any for about a month. Recently he started breaking out again and that's why a bought them again. For anyone suffering with acne please try these. Especially teen's, the capsules are easy to swollow and worth the try. Much better that antibiotics!

Best Probiotics I've ever used!

Posted by Reviewer1752031 on Feb 05, 2009

This product has made an amazing difference! I have a spastic colon and irritable bowl. This product regulated my digestive system, remarkably reduces stomach distress, and made my life more enjoyable. It is worth every penny.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3101860 on May 19, 2009

I haven't been plagued with any vaginal yeast infections since I started taking this stuff.

ANSWER TO PRAYER

Posted by Reviewer2767774 on Apr 03, 2007

I had H-Pylori and had a reaction midway to the RX I was put on. The H-Pylori and all the horrible symptoms raged. I tried everything but many dollars latter this product finally gave me relief. I can't praise it enough. It has helped my husband with his periodic hives, too. I could see how acne would be cured.

Great results

Posted by Reviewer2068809 on Dec 21, 2008

No other probiotic has been so effective for our family (including our two lab pups who sometimes drink some bad pond water!) in helping our intestines. Since this formula targets both small and large intestines it has saved us money on the usual pattern of having to buy 2 probiotic formulas--one for the small intestine and one for the large. It seems to deliver really well--surviving the stomach's hydrochloric acid. Thanks I-Herb for carrying this splendid product at a reasonable price. I was formerly buying it elsewhere for DOUBLE the price 'til I discovered I-Herb!

Good Results

Posted by Reviewer2960590 on Jun 28, 2009

I used to be troubled with acid reflux especially at night. I tried over-the-counter acid pills but these only masked the sympthoms and I had to take far too many day and night for relief. Now one Probiotic at night-time and reflux is under control.

Dr Ohhira's essential formulas inc probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1905974 on Nov 22, 2009

The best probiotic I've found. Even when taking strong antibiotics I didn't have my recurrent tinnitus thanks to taking these probiotics. This is definitely the one for me.

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1220216 on Jan 17, 2010

I started taking only 2 capsules a day just as the suggested dose specified. I feel so much energy, no constipation, no diarrhea, no bloating, and I know my immune system is in tip top shape. I have not gotten sick at all this winter. What a great probiotic.

the best!

Posted by Reviewer1564868 on Jul 28, 2009

i've tried a lot of different probiotics, and this one beats them all. within the first few days, i was more regular and my digestion was a lot happier. plus, they got rid of a mild yeast infection without having to use medication, which makes me happy because that means i'm addressing the problem and not the symptoms.