CAD

CA$63.73

CA$79.66

Savings of: CA$15.93 (20% off)

Dr. Ohhira's

Posted by Reviewer3033294 on Nov 02, 2007

I have been taking Dr. Ohhira's for about 7 months and since that time I have had no colds or infections, and there was also an outbreak of staph infections in our children's center where I work and I was uneffected. All the people I told about Dr. Ohhira's that took it, got over their infections and didn't get any more. My sister-in-law is a nurse practictioner in a nursing home and got the ok from administrators to give her elderly patients who had chronic diarehha and then developed staph from bed sores that were exposed to germs. They all got much better. If I could recommend one thing for a person to add to their daily regime and diet it would be Dr. Ohhira's. I am going to begin giving it to my 4 year old grandson to help boost his immune system, which has been weakened, in my opinion, due to having taken a lot of antibiotics.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2858212 on Jan 28, 2008

I started taking the product to relieve a chronic itching problem--probably due to a yeast infection. Within 10 days, the itching had diminished signicantly. Now, two and half weeks later, I have no itching sensations at all! I've found that if I do eat a reactive food (it's just not possible to eat perfectly all the time), taking 1-2 extra capsules brings me back to normal. Highly recommended!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2375100 on Feb 05, 2008

I love this product it's the BEST I've had since a long time. I have problems with constipation, and it releives me of the symptom the same day, unlike other products which take time to work. It also helps on different parts of my body, acné, exzema, hives. I would advise everyone to take it and see the results for themselves.

ANSWER TO PRAYER

Posted by Reviewer2767774 on Apr 03, 2007

I had H-Pylori and had a reaction midway to the RX I was put on. The H-Pylori and all the horrible symptoms raged. I tried everything but many dollars latter this product finally gave me relief. I can't praise it enough. It has helped my husband with his periodic hives, too. I could see how acne would be cured.

Do your insides a favor!

Posted by jakuta on Aug 04, 2009

I suffer from Candida and have used numerous supplements to combat the problem. Many I have liked ( i.e. Fungal Defense, Primal Defense) but this hands down is the best nutritional supplement I have ever taken. It has truly reinvented my intestinal health. My bowels have become regular and I am digesting better. Water retention has vastly improved. Energy levels are way up. Mental clarity and focus is also much better. I have recommended this product to all my friends and I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in overall good health. I have used three months worth of Dr Ohirra's Probiotics 12 PLUS and believe that the Original and Professional Formulas are equally effective. As for Dosage, I would highly recommend the loading phase of 5 pills in the morning and evening on an empty stomach. If you are new to probiotics, you may want to consider a smaller dose to start with as this product may cause gas, bloating and general stomach discomfort for a week or so. This is a good thing though as it is a sign that your body is experiencing a "Healing Crisis" as it detoxifies and renews your internal environment. I also recommended taking a good quality probiotic in conjunction with Dr Ohirra's like Primal Defense to repopulate your intestinal tract with health flora. Dr Ohirra's is a probiotic, meaning it creates a suitable environment in the GI Tract for healthy bacteria to thrive. After ceasing to use this product for a month, I have continued to see the same beneficial results from it , which tells me that this product truly does "recreate" your intestinal environment.

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics 12 plus - big help

Posted by Reviewer2298616 on Mar 01, 2008

Excellent product - helped through chemotherapy all last summer to become free of stage 4 non-Hodgkins lymphoma, continue to take on a daily basis, age 76.

The Best Ever

Posted by Reviewer2593861 on Jan 11, 2008

For any mild indigestion this is a perfect remedy which needs no refrigeration, and is a smooth small size pill, easy to take on the run. Mass marketers have discovered the benefits of probiotics by adding them to yogurt and cheese. This is simpler and better. Don't give up on your IBS or other tummy ailments and forget about Prilosec and GasX. Try this

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2442296 on Oct 17, 2007

My Mom has been having stomach problems for the last year and she has been through every test possible and on medications her stomach has hurt every time she eats and has lost lots of weight. since taking these pills she is now eating and gaining her weight back and sya she feels great.

The Best Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3154996 on Mar 26, 2007

If you have ever taken an antibiotic, you need to put good probiotics back in your system. Antibiotic wipe out the good bacteria which can encourage yeast overgrowth causing all kinds of problem. Do yourself a favor by putting the good bacteria in your system.

My 3 year old eats them!

Posted by Reviewer2685225 on May 25, 2008

My 3 year old eats these willingly (as well as Carlson fish oil capsules!). He doesn't always like yogurt and I sometimes wonder if he is allergic to dairy, so these are perfect. I usually swallow them (they're quite small) but occasionally I chew them as well to get the good bacteria straight to my stomach. It has a licorice taste almost-not delicious, but not bad either. I seem to tolerate dairy better w/o having to take a separate lactase supplement.