CAD

CA$60.21

CA$75.26

Savings of: CA$15.05 (20% off)

The reviews speak for themselves.

Posted by bhaktaboy on Oct 03, 2012

This product is truly amazing. No more bloating and food seems to digest so much better. Everything feels normal and regular. Highly recommend!!!

Essential product!

Posted by timokupiainen on Sep 08, 2012

It really makes shit work! Essential product when your gut does not work normally. Properly working gut is vital for immunity! Todella kova juttu suolen terveydelle. Suolen merkitys vastustuskyvyn kannalta on erittäin tärkeä. Käytä etenkin antibioottien (toivottavasti et käytä) jälkeen palauttamaan normaali suolen tasapaino.

Good

Posted by 5435030093168394235 on Aug 24, 2012

I take it along with [Serrapeptase] - it helps gas in the stomach. Do not take with food

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Aug 23, 2012

there's nothing like it. nothing compares.

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1836146 on Aug 20, 2012

Although quite pricey, this is a very good probiotic. I have been taking a lot of antibiotics, and this has eliminated my diarrhea and stomach upset.

Love this one

Posted by Reviewer1107326 on Aug 10, 2012

I've tried several probiotics in the past but this is by far the best. Expensive but worth it. Helped a lot with constipation. I will stay on this one.

Excellent product

Posted by x-tine on Aug 09, 2012

This product makes the intestines and bowels very happy! I notice a difference within a couple days.

excellent probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Aug 02, 2012

and love that it doesn't require refrigeration. potent!

Amazing for acne!!

Posted by 5462745091722981817 on Aug 01, 2012

I read the reviews on this product and it honestly works. I've been struggling with acne for over 10 years and I'm 24. I've tried every single product imaginable from the Dermatologist (anti-biotic, tazorac, birth control, everything). I thought I was going to need to start taking acutane but thankfully I came across this product. I feel better, my face looks amazing!! You won't be disappointed!!

I READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE I PURCHASED--THEY WERE RIGHT

Posted by Reviewer2231191 on Jul 25, 2012

I went out on a limb and bought this product regardless of the steep price because I was desperate to find ANYTHING that might help my adult acne. I've had perfect skin up until recently when I started developing cystic acne all over my face. It was getting to the point where my face would flare up with pimples that were painful to touch. I read the reviews and alot of people claimed this product cleared their skin up. I had a large cystic pimple, and after taking this product for the first two days it diminished drastically, and has steadily been shrinking ever since. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! My skin has scarring and the texture had become rough and uneven due to adult acne, but within the first week of taking this probiotic I could really FEEL my skin getting smoother and less irritated. My skin is on the road to recovery, and I have yet to break out with another cystic pimple ever since I started taking this product. Not to mention the affects I feel internally. My bowel movements have increased and I really feel "detoxed" in a good way. I feel like my digestion has improved, and I have yet to feel constipated or bloated--even after a big meal. I will definitely reorder this product again and again!