CAD

CA$9.09

CA$11.74

Savings of: CA$2.65 (23% off)

Nice smell

Posted by 4624196139096050267 on May 03, 2016

I love the smell but it's not strong like some people claimed. The smell disappears after rinsing. It rinses clean. I only use this for my face cos it doesn't have much suds to clean my body. Skin does feel tight but not as tight as using other soaps. Simple and effective product. Good value will buy again.

Go to item

Posted by 4768452567654824056 on Mar 15, 2016

My manager's fav soap. He likes this above all else!! Great buy and I am glad iHerb offers it. Again, a great buy and self-nourishing; no lotion needed!

Mi segundo bote!

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Feb 14, 2016

Me encanta este gel, lo conbino con el uso de un guante de Kessa para exfoliar y genial. Tiene un olor peculiar que me gusta mucho. Hay que tener cuidado si lo utilizamos de jabon facial ya que si entra en los ojos ves las estrellas pero por lo demas esta genial.

ONE OF IT KIND!

Posted by 5637845670466142994 on Dec 12, 2015

It leaves a lasting lingering scent after I used it in the evening after a training exercise. The subtle pleasant scent last till the next morning in the bathroom even. Might take up the recommendation from the label to use it as a floor cleaner. The peppermint version was a real surprise! It didn't cause a sticky feeling on the floor liked those normal floor detergent. It even remove some taints on fabric. Probably will purchase the 32oz peppermint version when the 16oz is used up.

One very versatile product

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Dec 05, 2015

I like this better than the Pure Black Soap on its own. While the smell is not much different, my husband and I have successfully been using it as a face wash as well as a shower gel - works well on both combination and dry skin types. The smell is strong but is not long lasting. I have not used it as a shampoo, but I'm sure it would work well on oily hair. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page.

good for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2889099 on Nov 14, 2015

i just order a second bottle .

I use this everyday!

Posted by 5289622785058514090 on Nov 14, 2015

For those who wants an all natural chemical free soap, this is it! I use it everyday for facial wash. It really has exfoliating properties, very mild though! so it won't peal off your skin or anything like salicilyc acid etc would do!

Worth a try!

Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Sep 13, 2015

It's very watery, so if you don't like that, keep that in mind. For me, that's not a problem. The smell is amazing. I'd say it's sort of foresty, musky. Dark tones, smells similar to argan and jojoba oil. Woodsy, but also sweet, like coconut or vanilla. Yet neither of the actual smells, just reminding. After use I feel a bit "squeeky" clean, which usually isnt a good sign, but I do not feel dried up after this soap. A little goes a loooong way, so the bottle lasts you a good while. Not sure if i will repurchase, but I probably will. I am thinking of switching to cleaning with oils, but if I were to pick a "shower soap" , I'd def go with this again, unless I find something even more amazing. Which I haven't yet, and I've been searching a long time.

还不错

Posted by 5687241749264335523 on Feb 27, 2015

用来洗头的,掉发明显变少,头发也很快恢复弹性,就是看起来比较毛躁,皂垢冲不干净的时候会一缕一缕的

Lovely soap!

Posted by 5454514354627597286 on Feb 19, 2015

I've read a lot about black soap and decided to order this as my first try. The bottle itself is quite big and heavy, so it adds to the postage, but it will surely last long. Many reviews mentioned the scent, which I didn't find unpleasant. I don't think it's too strong, just a clean herbal soapy scent. I feel like the soap was actually AMAZING! After my first wash my skin felt so soft and clean. I also have noticed it helping my oily acne prone skin. The moisturizing effect is not very strong, but otherwise this soap is perfect!