CAD

CA$4.23

CA$4.49

Savings of: CA$0.26 (6% off)

• Customer Ratings

Very good

Posted by 5622232314401903386 on Jul 09, 2015

The taste is fresh and really spicy. Highly recommend!

good

Posted by 5369641466036779882 on Jan 06, 2015

very good

Nice taste, but be ware that product contains basil and parsley.

Posted by 5039697281042701551 on Sep 27, 2014

Good, fresh, organic taste. But besides garlic and red pepper, the flavor of this product is rich with basil and parsley. So it doesn't match with just any meal, rather Italian-inspired ones and vegetables. If that's your preferance, I definately recommend it.

3rd purchase

Posted by mitzi-c on Apr 22, 2014

This mix also includes basil and parsley, and I sprinkle it liberally over my foods. Goes well with a lot of foods.

Pretty bottle but useless

Posted by Zahava on Apr 19, 2014

I have purchased this product plus two other varieties and am unable to use any of them as it is impossible to get any of the contents out. I contacted the manufacturers requesting help and got an insulting reply telling me how to use a spice grinder/pepper mill. Do not waste your money unless you want it as a dust collection ornament.

Ótima relação custo x benefício

Posted by JulianaNatal on Apr 17, 2014

Ótima relação custo x benefício

Spicy and tasty

Posted by 5312211467559901325 on Mar 28, 2014

In general, I don't like hot food, but this product adds gentle spicy taste for all food and I liked it very much.

Nice Herbs

Posted by 5395102759469678777 on Mar 22, 2014

I regularly use garlic powder (not salt) & cayenne pepper to season food, so I thought having the two together in a grinder would be nice. It is! A nice surprise was that it also contains some basil and parsley. It also contains a bit of salt and SULFITES, which is not a problem for me, but might be important to others. The print on that label is very tiny, (It is on a tiny bottle,after all.)The gold lettering on a dark green background wasn't impossible for my old eyes to read though. I put some oil all over boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sprinkled them with this mixture and a bit of rosemary from my garden, and baked them in a convection toaster oven, and they are super delicious! No added salt was needed. (I think some salt was probably already added to the chicken. Supermarkets tend to do that.)

Recommend