CAD

CA$15.57

CA$17.44

Savings of: CA$1.87 (11% off)

• Reviews | English

YUM YUM YUM !!!!!!!!

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Sep 23, 2013

What can I say all ECO products i have purchased on iherb i have given 5 stars. All this brands products are so good ( & organic ) and great value for what you get. Will be trying more of their products in the near future , think the raw chocolate is next.These gojis are not hard and dried up like some of the brands i have tasted , only problem is trying to stop yourself eating so many once you've opened the bag.

Love the Gogi Berries!

Posted by Reviewer1581406 on Jan 29, 2014

I love these berries best with green tea! I add bit of raw organic honey to sweeten, throw in a handful of these berries and enjoy. They taste good straight out of the package , too, but I prefer them in tea. They plump up nice and juicy, and I eat them as I drink my hot green tea.

So delicious

Posted by 5361245887549870591 on Aug 30, 2013

I am now a huge fan of goji berries. I purchased two bags and I cannot find them at my local store. I live in a small area so we don't have a lot of local health food stores. I am going to be ordering more than two bags next time. They are great in my green smoothies and just to snack on! Yummy!!

Fresh and soft.

Posted by 5494098918852654809 on Jan 07, 2014

These were very fresh i couls almost chew them, not as other brands that are much harder.

Sweet, Delicious and Versatile

Posted by 5207970365017566334 on Feb 20, 2016

Sweet, delicious goji berries that are not too dry, but are just right. Goji berries are so versatile and can be sprinkled onto cereals, oatmeals, yoghurts, or added in teas or homemade trail mixes. I'm happy with the quality of these goji berries and I'll repurchase once I've run out of them.

Great product for health

Posted by 5436437071861898481 on Jun 30, 2016

These goji berries are nice a little more softer than some other brands.Great to eat from the bag or put them with some oats or in your shakes.

great for smoothies

Posted by 5612846551831193622 on Apr 18, 2015

I use the raw, organic Goji berries in my smoothie every morning for breakfast. Along with the organic pumpkin & sunflower seeds, and cacao nibs. Yummy

Goji berries

Posted by Reviewer2288492 on Oct 21, 2013

I put them in with my juice ,I like the taste and they are a great source of nutrition.

yummy

Posted by 5128767028354474935 on May 23, 2014

Very tasty. I'm eating it with yogurt and chia seeds and some fresh diced fruit.

tasty and not as dry as the other brands I've tried

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Apr 21, 2016

good flavour and not dry as other brands.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »