Earth Mama Angel Baby, Lavender Meringue Lip Balm, Lavender Vanilla, .15 oz (4 ml)

C$ 2.63

Nice and soft!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on May 23, 2013

It has a sweet soft smell of lavender and just a pinch of vanilla. I love it. ======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Wonderful

Posted by FilaLuvR on Jan 09, 2014

Smooth, hint of vanilla and lavendar, basic and works well. I will be repurchasing this in the future.

ok. But lavander on your lips?

Posted by 5408603035792891914 on Aug 20, 2014

It´s ok but I don´t know if the lavander fragance is a good idea. it seems a little odd. Está bien pero no se yo si el olor de lavanda en los labios es una buena idea. Parece raro.

Is not really moisturizing...

Posted by 4776135338126421008 on Mar 21, 2014

Smells good but it's really hard. :(