CAD

The COST is justified - IT LASTS FOREVER!!! Organic, non-toxic soap gives months of clean smelling kids!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 20, 2016

I almost did not buy this because I thought the cost was high, but now realise I was wasting my money before. It comes out as a foam so the soap lasts ages. I have 3 children and this will take us through many months. Great product! Please click Yes, if you find my recommendation useful. Thanks!

in love with earth mama!

Posted by Reviewer1788968 on Apr 09, 2011

we tried the classic small bottle of shampoo and body wash of earth mama and got excited!so this refill was our next buy as it was more economical than the individual bottles.don't forget,this is a refill,without the small foaming bottle it won't be the same.

Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer3073609 on Oct 13, 2011

My son is 18 months and I am still using this wonderful product! It's nature, mild and smells lovely. My son tends to consume a bit a bath water while playing in the bath and it makes me more comfortable knowing that his shampoo and body wash have zero toxins. I highly recommend this product!!

Smells good

Posted by 5026314336913947481 on Oct 19, 2012

Good

good

Posted by 4707675609886130271 on Jul 17, 2013

good

My best product in i-herb

Posted by 5701000209719805043 on May 10, 2014

I reordered it for the second time. It is good and gentle foam relaxes my baby.

very good

Posted by 5642283012113808981 on May 23, 2014

i like it it's very good for my baby

For clean non toxic babies!

Posted by kristam on Feb 26, 2016

Smells like an angel, clean well. it;s not creammy. I'm buying this product for three years. The bottle lasts for a very long time. It's the best you can get and the price is very good.

Good

Posted by heibox on Oct 20, 2011

I like it!

I like the scent.

Posted by Reviewer1964882 on Sep 19, 2011

It is very nice because I can reuse the bottle.