CAD

CA$25.31

CA$31.64

Savings of: CA$6.33 (20% off)

This is amazing!

Posted by 4703282552928798720 on Feb 18, 2016

After 3-4 use it solved all my skin problems. This is magic.

3rd vial used.

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 29, 2015

I definitely reorder this. I have thin\ pale\ neutral face skin. Apply this just before get sleep at night to prevent the light of lamp. Maybe at the first 3 months, I used this every 2 times a week, worry about rash, stimulate skin. But now I apply this when I feel unusually oily, skin thickness, an incipient bump of white heads. Sometimes use every 2days after I put the heavy make-up consecutively. With thick hydrating emulsion or gels. Warning. Thoroughly wash your hands after spread this. During sleep you can rub your eyes. (If it happens, immediately clean your hands and eyes in running water.)

Personal teview

Posted by 4794194426011735823 on Sep 13, 2015

I'm sorry to add but the outcome for me was that I broke out with acne as well as my skin turning red.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Aug 15, 2015

I'm 64 and rotate a number of things to use on my face to reduce brown spots and mild keratosis on my skin. It works well, though nothing makes much of it go away completely, this one really helps to minimize and make my skin clearer and healthier looking.

Effective product

Posted by 5404337417730010479 on May 28, 2015

I use this approx. every second night and it really smooths the skin and heals pimples fast. It also helps reduce the appearance of pimple scarring and sun spots.

Uno de mis productos favoritos

Posted by 5716650596988325856 on May 27, 2015

Uno de mis productos favoritos de cuidado facial hasta la fecha. Desde que lo uso noto la piel mucho más suave y libre de imperfecciones.

Me gusta mucho!!!

Posted by BalkisMar on May 26, 2015

Solo o a modo de serum está muy bien para la noche, la piel queda suave y se ve genial por la mañana

Too much peeling for my skin,.

Posted by 5438992859290777321 on Mar 25, 2015

I bough this after reading rewievs and looking up the effectiveness of the product - and it sure does deliever on the peeling part. Unfortunately, it didn't suit my skin and I got breakouts after each use. However, if you don't have any reactions I think this could be an really effective peeling to use.

Like new skin

Posted by 4704292583038678350 on Mar 20, 2015

I`ve been using it for a month about 3 times on week at evening. I have combination skin and it really work well for me. My skin look natural, fresh and relax in the morning. Some old acne discoloration gone. At me face it does not absorb all so it feel like staying on the skin. Will buy it again for sure.

Great for my skin

Posted by 5662465327698560637 on Mar 19, 2015

I used to have tons of dead skin piling up requiring me to exfoliate 3 times a week, but after using this I barely need to exfoliate once a week. I have moderately sensitive skin and it can sting a little sometimes, but the benefits outweigh the momentary discomfort.