CAD

CA$24.11

CA$26.78

Savings of: CA$2.67 (10% off)

Nice mascara

Posted by Reviewer2343803 on Jul 01, 2010

I've used this mascara for a while, and I'm very happy with it. It's not clumpy or thick, it goes on nice and natural looking. I wear contacts, and it doesn't bother my eyes at all. Sometimes, at the very end of the day, I'll see a little bit of flaking, but that's after 12 or more hours of wear, so I can't really complain about that!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2838908 on May 28, 2013

Does not smudge, which is my number one priority. Great colour and curve to my eyelashes.

Love it

Posted by 4969767579060944332 on Nov 17, 2015

First time in my life I'm actually enjoying putting mascara on. It smells nice, the mirror on the bottle is super convenient, stays were put all day and comes off easily. Ideal for me.

No fillers or fibers added

Posted by myoungpepper on Feb 21, 2013

This will be my 2nd purchase for this mascara. It took some getting used to because it doesn't have added fibers to make it thick. So, it does take at least two applications for a fuller look to your lashes. It comes off easily when washing your face yet doesn't "melt" down during the day causing dark circles under your eyes. The only thing that would make it better to me is having a curved brush, but it's not that big of a deal. Overall, am very satisfied!

Natural excellent Mascara

Posted by 5208251379667725517 on Jul 16, 2013

I will buy one more time

VERY Happy EB User

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jun 22, 2012

I've used Ecco Bella Mascara for years!!! The brown is perfect for my blond lashes. I looked @ the other selections, but will stick with what I know is a topnotch cosmetic for me. I hope EB kept the " real brush " wand and not updated to the newer plasticized brush.

I like it, but will try something else

Posted by stdffe on Feb 03, 2011

Good mascara for natural make up. Can glue lashes, if you don't comb them.

super delicate

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Jan 28, 2014

this is the most delicate mascara I've ever used. it goes on very light, but as a result it can look as though it's your natural color (my eyelashes are naturally very light). A couple coats with get a more conventional look. non-clumping. probably the best mascara I've ever used.

mascara

Posted by Reviewer1847389 on Apr 04, 2010

I really like the Max Factor mascara, but they stopped selling it in the U.S. I wanted to try this, and it seems to work okay. It is a fairly new product, and I will need to use it for awhile.

Great stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer2072529 on Jul 16, 2010

I liked it, it does not run...real good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »