CAD

CA$29.53

CA$32.80

Savings of: CA$3.27 (10% off)

Ecco Bella Foundation

Posted by 4819144867862889379 on Nov 20, 2015

I love the natural look of this foundation and the quality.

Beauty products

Posted by Reviewer2919158 on Oct 31, 2014

Love my Ecco Bella Natural colour foundation. Tried others (too runny or cakey) but keep coming back. It is creamy and covers extremely well. Suits my light skin Winter palette. Hate having to pay the Customs and Taxes but Ecco is not available in my area.

Really disappointing

Posted by OrlyDumitrescu on Aug 03, 2014

The colour of this foundation is really strange, some sort of reddish-beige that's doesn't match my sand/beige skin tone at all. 2nd the consistency is bad, it's really hard to blend and is left visible on the skin even after blending it in with a brush. It's somehow manage to be both heavy and not-covering at the same time. It also smudges very quickly and will not sink into your skin. Will NOT buy again.

Not consistent

Posted by Reviewer2022883 on Nov 19, 2013

It would be great if there was some consistency between batches. The 1st batch I ordered was perfect in consistency and colour, the 2nd was the same consistency but a different colour and the 3rd a completely different consistency and colour. Such a shame as the 1st one was perfect. I won't be ordering again.

Good coverage

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This foundation provides good coverage for my skin. I like that it has titanium dioxide for SPF as well. I mix with a little bit of my Avalon Organics Vit C serum so it goes on more easily. Another reason I use with the vitamin C serum is because I have read about the synergistic effects of vitamin C applied topically along with SPF. The shade is just right for my skin in the winter months, although I would consider ordering a darker shade come summer. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1922776 on Mar 05, 2012

This is the only makeup I can use with my multiple chemical sensitivities.

Smooth and Good coverage

Posted by Reviewer1839980 on Sep 26, 2011

It is very good for covering up scars. I actually use the linen foundation to cover the scar, then I use the natural over top so everything blends in and is hardly noticeable. Well, at least that is what works for my skin tone. It also helps to camouflage skin discoloration. I would of gave it 5 stars, but the smell is just neutral, nothing special to where as you wanted to keep putting it on.

more than satisfying

Posted by Reviewer1839008 on Sep 21, 2011

good quality and it's cruelty free.

Ecco Bella Foundation

Posted by Reviewer3136188 on Sep 04, 2010

Arrived in good condition.

nice finish