CAD

CA$30.77

CA$34.18

Savings of: CA$3.41 (10% off)

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1949313 on Jul 02, 2009

Like the coverage, and goes on smoothly. Shade was a little light.

Nothing here For Old Skin

Posted by Reviewer1042560 on May 13, 2009

Might be OK for younger skins, but no coverage nor blending capabilities - doesn't work fo rme.

Love this make-up

Posted by Reviewer1662716 on Nov 04, 2009

I love this foundation. Ecco Bella is a good company. I do think the NATURAL is a little too light colored, though, so I wish they could darken it just a tiny bit. But I find the make-up so smooth and creamy. It does a great job of covering up what I need to cover up and gives me a smooth tone.

Good coverage

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This foundation provides good coverage for my skin. I like that it has titanium dioxide for SPF as well. I mix with a little bit of my Avalon Organics Vit C serum so it goes on more easily. Another reason I use with the vitamin C serum is because I have read about the synergistic effects of vitamin C applied topically along with SPF. The shade is just right for my skin in the winter months, although I would consider ordering a darker shade come summer. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Smooth and Good coverage

Posted by Reviewer1839980 on Sep 26, 2011

It is very good for covering up scars. I actually use the linen foundation to cover the scar, then I use the natural over top so everything blends in and is hardly noticeable. Well, at least that is what works for my skin tone. It also helps to camouflage skin discoloration. I would of gave it 5 stars, but the smell is just neutral, nothing special to where as you wanted to keep putting it on.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1922776 on Mar 05, 2012

This is the only makeup I can use with my multiple chemical sensitivities.

more than satisfying

Posted by Reviewer1839008 on Sep 21, 2011

good quality and it's cruelty free.

Beauty products

Posted by Reviewer2919158 on Oct 31, 2014

Love my Ecco Bella Natural colour foundation. Tried others (too runny or cakey) but keep coming back. It is creamy and covers extremely well. Suits my light skin Winter palette. Hate having to pay the Customs and Taxes but Ecco is not available in my area.

Ecco Bella Foundation

Posted by 4819144867862889379 on Nov 20, 2015

I love the natural look of this foundation and the quality.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Nov 28, 2009

This goes on smoothly and feels nice on. I just wish it provided a little more coverage.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »