CAD

CA$36.44

CA$40.49

Savings of: CA$4.05 (10% off)

Love it, but wish it had consistent quality

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Feb 18, 2011

This has really been great for my skin. I still have blemishes in my 30s, and I think that this type of exfoliation must be what I've been needing because the acne and inflammation is so much better now. But I'm only giving 4 stars because the quality has been inconsistent. The first bottle I got had clear shards of who knows what it it, and I applied it and had to brush off the shards after it dried. The second bottle had none of those shard-splintery things. The third had them once again, and I finally realized I could strain the stuff and remove most of them. I removed over one teaspoon of mystery shards from one single bottle. I just wish the manufacturer would do this for me.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2544381 on Dec 22, 2009

This stuff really works! It really helped clear up my skin. I use at night and then in the morning would use a facial scrub to get off dead skin etc. Really love the combination!

ok

Posted by moonana on Nov 25, 2012

Rather pricey. It's good product but I didn't like the fact that it's like water, not very convenient to use.

To combat irritation

Posted by 5068559569851236642 on Aug 11, 2013

This tool is like to struggle with "black spots" on the skin, but it took me to combine it with masks in order to achieve the desired result.

Not bad

Posted by 4761583767485327656 on Sep 19, 2013

When I first started using this product I saw that blemishes were melting right away. However, after using it daily for week or so I felt that it began to dry my skin too much. After a break I tried it again and saw same result - blemishes were melting (but not all). Now I use this product carefully.

Great stuff

Posted by --Anna-- on Jan 24, 2014

This is a great, gentle exfoliant that really helps keep my skin clear and smooth. It does leave your skin kind of sticky, so I use it in the evening under moisturizer as I don't think it would really work under make-up. One reviewer mentioned the weird shards in it... I had some in my first bottle as well, and a lot in the second one. I would appreciate them not being there, but as it is such a good product otherwise, they won't keep me from using it. A dropper cap would make it much easier to use as well. I would give this five stars if it weren't for the shards and the useless bottle cap.

Great product!!

Posted by 5725616560776744206 on Feb 09, 2016

Nice quality at good price, only the strange smell makes me can't give 5 stars

Nice

Posted by 5458524336446618048 on Jun 10, 2012

Delivery was way too long for what I supposed it to be. The product arrived only after about 3,5 weeks, which is too long period, but it's ok. The product is nice, but I couldn't find the expiration date on it :( Anyway, I really like it. Thank you, iHerb.

Not strong enough for acne prevention and cure

Posted by Reviewer1740852 on Sep 13, 2009

Not strong enough for preventing acnes from spouting up on my chin.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1155103 on Sep 28, 2009

I am really liking this so far. It seems to havea good exfoliating action, leaving my skin smoother and less prone to spots.