CAD

CA$23.24

CA$38.73

Savings of: CA$15.49 (40% off)

Eclectic Institute, Garlic, 550 mg

Posted by 4637011655787012924 on Apr 15, 2016

This Garlic is great! I have bad food allergies and subsequently digestive issues. I noticed a big difference when using these after only three days and after two weeks I was feeling much better.

The best thing after raw garlic

Posted by 4816614578323688251 on Dec 14, 2015

It smells like fresh garlic I love eclectic institute freeze dried products It reserves the nutritional content

Hope it is working

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on May 30, 2015

Swallow fast as can - to not taste. Hope it clears yeast and helps with Chole and fibroids.

More Effective

Posted by lovenaturals on May 19, 2015

Last time, I used to take garlic oil but more than 7 months ago, I have started taking Eclectic Freeze Dried Garlic which I think it's better for me and husband. We take it daily, really helps especially during flu season and helps to slightly lower my blood pressure.

Usturoi inghetat si uscat.

Posted by cosmopolitan on Jan 13, 2015

Un bun antiagregant plachetar

Very good garlic

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Feb 11, 2014

This is the only organic fresh freeze dried garlic on the market. It smells good, tastes good and works good. Garlic helps with mercury detoxification. I also use their freeze dried ginger.

Good

Posted by 5727552804325860133 on Oct 02, 2013

High potency. Not too smelly.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1105464 on Mar 26, 2013

I have been on this for almost 2 months now. Initially, I took it as part of my candida regime. It flares up once every month, and since taking it, my candida has been contained. I have tried other brands before, but it didn't work for me. An unexpected gain was my overall immunity. Since taking this garlic, my whole household of 5 people (except me!) were down with the flu/cough. I stayed healthy despite being surrounded by 5 sick people constantly coughing at one time or another (totally lasted for one month!)

Powerful garlic

Posted by Reviewer3092830 on Nov 08, 2012

These pills are strong, but works great.Much better than aged garlic. They caused burping an garlic smell until i tried taking them with kefir milk.¨Easy way to solve that problem. Will buy again.

made me worse