CAD

CA$6.37

CA$8.85

Savings of: CA$2.48 (28% off)

NO RECIBÍ EL PRODUCTO

Posted by 4968150130879710164 on Oct 22, 2015

TRAS VARIAS RECLAMACIONES JAMÁS LLEGÓ.

Delivery problem

Posted by 4818561108500469701 on May 15, 2015

I satisfied with all products, packaging well; however, the delivery problem I get the parcel almost two weeks after couple of phone call.

Softener clump together, very high viscosity, not liquid fluid

Posted by Cocobear on Apr 24, 2015

I bought 2 different scent but same brand, this one is strangely clumping , not as much fluid. I need to add in water and stir to make it flow... Too fragrant. I don't like it.

beautiful long lasting smell

Posted by 5028646068040507942 on Apr 19, 2015

I've been using Ecover for years now, it's my all time favourite fabric conditioner

Makes clothes smell great but isn't overpowering!

Posted by 5187555499815147876 on Mar 17, 2015

I love the smell of this fabric softener! it isn't overpowering and doesn't leave a chemical smell on clothes. I can't use most fabric softeners as it often irritates my skin and makes me itch. I don't get that at all with this and my clothes are very soft. Highly recommended for those who have skin sensitivities!

Great softener for children's clothing and beddings

Posted by BIZ254 on Mar 14, 2015

Great softener for children's clothing and beddings

Good smell. but seems strong than I thought.

Posted by biryun on Feb 03, 2015

Good smell. but seems strong than I thought.

Good and almost great natural fabric softener

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Jan 22, 2015

I have used this fabric softener in the past, and I do like it. It doesn't make my clothes super soft, but I think this is due to it being made of mostly natural ingredients, no fake chemical softeners. Also, the smell is divine, but unfortunately, doesn't stick around all that long. The other softener by Ecover, Sunny Day has a stronger fragrance than this one (but also smells nice), and sticks around a bit longer. I think again due to it's natural fragrance ingredients, and not chemical fragrance, the scent doesn't stick around long, but I'm okay with that. For a natural softener that is better for the planet and your body, it works very well.

Great fabric softener!

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 16, 2014

This fabric softener smells really good and leaves my clothes very soft! It contains good ingredients that doesn't irritate my skin.

Smells nice in the bottle, but leaves no scent on clothes

Posted by 5530492420968037785 on Jul 08, 2014

This smells really great in the bottle, and it does a good job of softening laundry. However, after the clothes are dry, there is not even a hint of scent leftover. I use 2 capfuls for a large load. I love that this has a "B" rating on EWG's Guide to Healthy Cleaning, but I will not repurchase. I prefer the cheaper alternative, which is homemade fabric softener made with white vinegar and essential oils.