CAD

CA$7.36

CA$7.87

Savings of: CA$0.51 (7% off)

Great taste!

Posted by MikaelP on Sep 11, 2011

Very good! These flakes are just the right size to bring out a great experience eating them. Flakes are much much better than powder, wince the powder disappears into your dish. You can even eat the flakes out of the jar as a min snack. Highly recommended.

Great salt alternative

Posted by 5359417420781793410 on Aug 12, 2013

I flavour my kale chips with this instead of salt. Slight seaweed flavour but hardly noticeable against the delish saltiness. Will be buying again

Dulse Flakes Are Good For You and TASTY Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

I bought these dulse flakes because I had read that the sea vegetables are very good for you and that eating sea vegetables will help you lose weight. The dulse flakes are very tasty. I use this instead of salt on just about any food. Sometimes I eat it right out of the jar. I like that it is very low sodium even though it tastes salty to me if you eat it right out of the jar. If you eat 1 teaspoon of this you will only get 15mg of sodium which is 1% of the daily value and it only has 3 calories per teaspoon also. It is all around good!

Great flavor!

Posted by 4615286485888747824 on Dec 20, 2012

Awesome of salad, veggies, eggs....use in place of salt!

Great product

Posted by adechamplain on Aug 07, 2013

I use this in my salad dressing at night instead of salt. It provides me with trace minerals that I lose in intense exercise.

I love this - great on rice!

Posted by 4654886421532350793 on Nov 28, 2014

I sprinkle a bit of this on hot/cold rice with sesame seeds and it makes the most amazing topping. Love it

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1854284 on Dec 20, 2014

A good way to add seaweed and iodine to one's diet. I use it everyday on my eggs.

Eden Foods, Organic, Dulse Flakes, Sea Vegetable

Posted by 5511773011623674077 on Mar 27, 2015

Вкусненько. На любителя

ms

Posted by 5287178679190435095 on Sep 02, 2015

These flakes give my salads so much flavor, also used it on rice and vegetables.

additional umami to dishes

Posted by 4641319782469453309 on Jul 09, 2016

I like to add this dulse flakes to my noodle soup after turning off the fire, it releases a very good and natural sweetness to the soup, in short, it is the source of umami :-)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »