CAD

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2913010 on Sep 20, 2009

Great not only for oriental food, but alone for salads, any rice or side dish; beware though is salty, but not unpleasantly so

Super good

Posted by Queenbee on Dec 31, 2009

This vinegar goes well with every dish that at I eat. Chop some garlic and chillie. Add the vinegar and some hemp oil. So good - I really enjoy every meal. I love shopping at iHerb. Have re-ordered

Good salt subsitute

Posted by Reviewer2979019 on Oct 10, 2008

Being the curious type, I ordered this vinegar to try since I had just learned about the wonderful health benefits of Ume Plum. It is high in sodium but if used as a salt substitute it gives the food a subtle but nice flavor. I keep it handy for general seasoning or to sprinkle on salads.

TOO SALTY

Posted by satokovann on May 06, 2016

I LIKE SALTY FOOD, BUT EVEN FOR ME IT'S TOO SALTY. SO I DECIDED PUT THIS TO MY VEGGIE AND MADE PICKLES, AND IT WAS QUITE GOOD. ALSO I USE THIS ON MY CHINESE DIM-SUM KINDA FOOD AND IT WAS ALSO GOOD. YOU JUST HAVE TO THINK ABOUT HOW TO USE IT SINCE IT IS MORE LIKE NON-OIL DRESSING.

I use this all the time

Posted by Reviewer1830171 on Sep 19, 2008

I like sprinkling this on a salad before I add the other dressings, usually fresh lemon juice, sweetened rice vinegar, sesame seed oil mixed with rice bran oil (to cut cholesterol), and olive oil (also mixed with rice bran oil). Ume plum vinegar is very salty stuff, so a little goes a long way.

This stuff is divine!

Posted by Reviewer3021202 on May 28, 2009

Okay, I know it seems a bit much to go gaga over vinegar, but this stuff is the vinegar world's ambrosia. I got addicted to it after purchasing a bottle at Whole Foods, then became distraught when I couldn't find it there anymore. I bought a dozen bottles at iHerb.com, so I should be set for awhile. The best salad dressing I've found is some of this vinegar mixed with Nayonnaise. Vegan heaven on veggies!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2669042 on Apr 15, 2010

I use this ume boshi with olive oil for salad dressing. Along with other efforts, this has helped neutralize my pH. I looked all over for this vinegar.

Terrific

Posted by Reviewer1116922 on May 13, 2010

I really like this plum vinegar and it's such a good price at iHerb.com

Excellent vinegar

Posted by Reviewer3021647 on May 26, 2010

I cannot take regular vinegar because I have high stomach acid. But this one is fine with me. At first I had to get used to the taste as it was a bit salty. But now I have fallen in love with it and have it with my salad all the time!

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1262249 on Dec 08, 2011

I highly recommend this vinegar as it adds great flavour to vinagrettes and does not have an overtly vinegar taste. Very highly recommended.