CAD

CA$5.03

CA$5.90

Savings of: CA$0.86 (15% off)

Never had any like this before!

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Mar 06, 2012

I like it, it is a nice change from any other vinegars I have ever tasted. I like the pleasing plum color it has too. It is a tad salty, but thats okay, all part of a different twist on making a nice vinaigrette.

Ume Plum Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer3235892 on Feb 08, 2012

Health food store stopped carrying it and I use this stuff for salad dressing almost daily. Good stuff.

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1262249 on Dec 08, 2011

I highly recommend this vinegar as it adds great flavour to vinagrettes and does not have an overtly vinegar taste. Very highly recommended.

Ume Plum Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Aug 26, 2011

I was eagar to try somethiong different,but this was not for me. I will will stay with Eden's Red Wine Vinegar.

Great product

Posted by JodieLouise on Aug 23, 2011

Very salty..... but I like salty :)

very versatile

Posted by Reviewer3102990 on Aug 17, 2011

After reading the "Kind Diet" by Alicia Silverstone, i wanted to try this Ume Vinegar she used for several of her recipes. I must say that i am very positively surprised about it. I use it now for almost everything i cook because it adds a great taste and is very good for your health!

Best ever!

Posted by Reviewer3167469 on Jul 05, 2011

Use instead of salt and it satisfies better than sea salt does without leaving a dry aftertaste. I use it to make salad dressing out of Flax oil, lemon juice and ume plum vinegar. It's delicious!!

Wonderful discovery!

Posted by Reviewer1236024 on Jul 04, 2011

I love trying new products through iHerb and this Ume Plum Vinegar which I just received last week is suddenly one of my favorite flavoring agents EVER. It is definitely very salty -- upon opening I tried half a spoonful, which left my mouth in a state of ecstasy, but also kinda parched. However, the saltiness has incredible depth and the plum flavor is very present (deeper than plum wine if you've ever had that); add the tang of vinegar and: WOW.

love this for a healthy source of umami flavor

Posted by Reviewer2332745 on Jun 16, 2011

I use this in salad dressing, soup, wherever one might like some salt ( except baked goods) - it is a source of natural glutamates, which are a healthier kind of flavor enhancer than monosodium glutamate.

Mmm... Yummy

Posted by Reviewer3319872 on May 09, 2011

Good taste but really salty