CAD

CA$5.05

CA$5.92

Savings of: CA$0.87 (15% off)

Ume Plum Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1677923 on Feb 05, 2010

Excellent in green salads

Somewhat awful

Posted by Reviewer2215002 on Jan 06, 2010

Probably only good for steaks! Forget salads or anything else!

Super good

Posted by Queenbee on Dec 31, 2009

This vinegar goes well with every dish that at I eat. Chop some garlic and chillie. Add the vinegar and some hemp oil. So good - I really enjoy every meal. I love shopping at iHerb. Have re-ordered

the only vinegar i like

Posted by Reviewer2076252 on Dec 30, 2009

i cant drink grape or apple vinegar, they both taste and smell horrible. unlike them, this one smells wonderful and tastes great, it is slightly salty, but i like it.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1198654 on Dec 12, 2009

This was also something I couldn't find in my local health food stores and so was very happy when I located it on iHerb.com. I have used it in several recipes and I'm very happy with it.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2913010 on Sep 20, 2009

Great not only for oriental food, but alone for salads, any rice or side dish; beware though is salty, but not unpleasantly so

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2808219 on Jul 27, 2009

I've been looking for Ume plum products for a long time, usually they can be found in health food stores but none in my area carry them so I'm glad to have found them here. Thanks!

This stuff is divine!

Posted by Reviewer3021202 on May 28, 2009

Okay, I know it seems a bit much to go gaga over vinegar, but this stuff is the vinegar world's ambrosia. I got addicted to it after purchasing a bottle at Whole Foods, then became distraught when I couldn't find it there anymore. I bought a dozen bottles at iHerb.com, so I should be set for awhile. The best salad dressing I've found is some of this vinegar mixed with Nayonnaise. Vegan heaven on veggies!

Favorite condiment

Posted by Reviewer1525661 on Apr 28, 2009

My husband and I refer to this product, Ume Plum Vinegar as the "favorite condiment." If you haven't tried it, you're in for a treat. So happy to have found it here on IHerb.

Hard to fine in Stores but found here.

Posted by Reviewer2018348 on Apr 20, 2009

Great product good for cooking and salad dressings. A must for every chef or cook.