CAD

CA$3.89

CA$4.65

Savings of: CA$0.76 (16% off)

• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

I wasn't able to share..

Posted by EirikCor on Apr 24, 2012

So there i was, home alone with a chocolate. I ate it before my girlfriend got home. Thats all i remember after the beating.

Love Endangered Species Chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer3339977 on Mar 24, 2012

I am always looking for the perfect combination of healthy and flavorful and Endangered Species is it! I have tried several brands of healthy dark chocolate and this continues to beat them all for me. This bar is not loaded with sugar, yet it is not bitter. It is smooth and contains delicious blueberries in every bite. Try Endangered Species in any flavor you think you will like and I do not believe you will be disappointed!

I did not like

Posted by FataMorgana on Jun 13, 2011

I'm sorry, but the taste of chocolate I did not like. Despite the fact that the content of cocoa in it very much.

Blueberries are good for eyes, so I liked it

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

Blueberries are good for eyes, so I ordered this. Chocolate is a bit too bitter, but otherwise it's nice. // Заказываю все с черникой, из-за пользы для глаз. Шоколад немного горьковат, но в целом неплохой.

Very yummy

Posted by Reviewer1128681 on Mar 30, 2012

I agree with most of comments - there could be more blueberries. However, I really enjoyed this chocolate, it's really tasty with a nice hint of blueberries.

Must buy, great taste!

Posted by 5489124921693755372 on Jan 15, 2013

I love Endangered Species Chocolate! if you are looking for chocolate with great taste, but still not packed with calories, buy these! Ive seen that some people have been receiving the chocolate in destroyed packages and that it tasted ''old''. Mine were perfect, and again, the taste is awesome, personally I am not really a huge fan of dark chocolate, its always too bitter for me, but this company actually made them taste sweeter... so great for us with a sweet tooth :)! This blue chocolate is not packed with blueberries, but I don't really find that a problem since its pretty good, the others, like the one with raspberries is REALLY full with them :)

Nice.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 08, 2012

Good, dark and smooth chocolate. Not to sweet. Would prefer if it was a bit more berries in it, but it is really nice. The company policy also makes this a good gift for people interested in animals and environmental causes.

It is very good.

Posted by Reviewer1984158 on Jul 17, 2012

oh, I like it.It is so delivious

Very good

Posted by yashtuchka on Aug 29, 2012

Приятный темный шоколад, попадаются мелкие ягодки сушеной черники, но я бы не сказала, что они сильно чувствуются и влияют на вкус. Они есть но их там не очень много. Как темный шоколад очень хорош. В каждой шоколадке внутри напечатана информация о том животном, которое изображено на лицевой части плитки. A nice dark chocolate, dried berries come across small blueberries, but I would not say that they strongly felt and affect the taste. They are, but they were not very many. How dark chocolate is very good. Each chocolate bar inside the printed information on the animal as shown in the face of the tile

Awesome taste