CAD

Delicious and nutritious!

Posted by Reviewer1746003 on Jul 18, 2012

I LOVE this cereal! Unlike many gluten-free cereals which seem to have the taste and texture of styrofoam, this one has a full flavor and a great crunchy, filling texture. It also contains a fair amount of protein which is rare in GF packaged products.

Crunchy without being hard

Posted by zoeblessing on Jul 12, 2012

This cereal is reminiscent of Grape Nuts, but not as hard to chew. These little nuggets are crunchy but not so dense and therefore crushes more easily in your teeth. The flavor is pleasant, a bit nutty, and not sweetened. It's fine to eat by itself, but I often like to mix it with granola for a little more flavor variety.

Love this cereal!

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Nov 17, 2012

Stays very crunchy in milk. I love the naturally sweet flavor. Great on yogurt, too!

great cereal

Posted by Reviewer2592474 on Aug 02, 2011

Nothing artificial. Kids will eat it with nustevia.

Lovely allergy friendly cereal!

Posted by 4665503560050011313 on Aug 12, 2014

I was positively surprised by this product. With a good nutritional profile and being allergy-friendly, it soon became a favourite cereal of mine. I love the crunchiness, and the taste! It is not too sweet, and remained crispy also after addition of liquid - at least for a longer while than e.g. puffed gluten-free cereals. I would have prefered that it was free from honey, which I try to avoid, but I'm definitely thinking about buying this again. Although it is pretty "heavy" when shipping...

Crunchy and versatile - not just for cereal

Posted by LantauMama on Jan 08, 2014

These have a great crunch - as well as cereal, they can be used in trail mix or as a snack!

Really good

Posted by Reviewer3355430 on Jul 02, 2013

These little crunchy spheres are great to eat dry or with milk of your choice. I really liked them and even thought they would be good to use in a sweet crunchy snack.

Very crunchy...

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Sep 24, 2014

This does not get soggy in your milk, stay super crunchy all the way. It is not sweet if you have a sweet tooth, I would say it is quite tasteless, but nutritious.

My Favorite Dry Cereal

Posted by 5052555546141105768 on Dec 10, 2014

It is very hard to find a gluten-free dry cereal that is not loaded with sugar, salt and fat. I feel Perky's Crunchy Flax Cereal, Original is just right. Not too sweet, not salty, and not high in bad fats. It is filling, has a nice crunch and healthy for you. For an extra treat, I usually add some chopped pecans or almonds and a chopped up Medjol Date. It is my favorite dry cereal.

Great!

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Aug 08, 2013

I had mixed feelings about this at first, as it is very plain and boring alone. But then I started using it with other food, and now I use it both with ice cream (adds a crisp, and make my conscience better), and in GF pancakes.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »