CAD

CA$42.33

CA$67.19

Savings of: CA$24.87 (37% off)

Tastes Yucky!!

Posted by Reviewer1721551 on Mar 20, 2015

My taste buds give this a thumbs down (it's basically crushed vitamins), but it does provide an energy benefit; no more so than traditional capsules. My advice is: find a good vitamin capsule supplement if taste is important as this is a hard swallow both in taste and price.

Too stimulating?

Posted by Reviewer2091215 on Jun 24, 2014

Something in it might be too stimulating. It flared up my anxiety and gave agitation. However it may have been unrelated to the product -- we did need to increase my medicine. I do have some mental health conditions on treatment. It did seem that HALF A SCOOP was more tolerable. Too bad since it tasted great, is a great formula, and gave a kick. Even with this supplement for a year, my Vit D status was very low. However my B12 status was exceptional. UPDATE: I've since learned it may not be that the form of D in it was poor, but rather it could be an absorption issue in my body for Vit D. So I don't want to knock off the supplement so easily. I suggest users add Vit D 5,000 and mag/cal, to help your body. Overall for most people, I think it's a great multi! My Naturopath really likes this product -- it's got everything!

Brilliant All-in-one supplement!

Posted by 4620078066650854890 on Sep 06, 2013

This product as well as the berry splash flavor I purchased tastes pleasant and I have definitely noticed a difference in overall well-being. I've also noticed that my cravings have more or less disappeared now that I've been taking this product for a few weeks every day which is great. Contains no stimulants thankfully as I get enough caffeine as it is. I will definitely continue with this and order again!

Not very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Jul 22, 2013

I used this brand with the sleeping formula and it worked great. So ,I tried this for energy wishing to have a positive effect also. But it hasn't

Product Review

Posted by 5127805065704417519 on Dec 28, 2012

The Enzymatic Therapy has been a very good product for me.It has increased my energy level and helps throughout the day.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 13, 2012

Good product at an available price. Fast delivery and outstanding services provided. Thank you iHerb.

ok

Posted by ling76 on Aug 12, 2012

I have used this for a few weeks now, but are not feeling any differense. And I dont like the taste at all. But I am still taking it, only because I think I am getting a lot of vitamins from it. Will not reorder.UPDATE: this actually made me more tired.

Incredible!

Posted by Reviewer2543096 on Aug 09, 2012

So I tried it in my morning smoothy and I was amazed at how much more alive I felt....My body must have been lacking in some of the things in this product. Tastes great, too! I could get used to feeling like this all the time! In fact I am getting used to it! Sweeet!

Fresh amazing taste!

Posted by MikaelP on Jul 31, 2012

I believe this product has a fine combination of ingredients that deliver more energy, the taste is clear, like a mango/orange milk shake, very fresh and natural taste, love it, good to mix with soymilk/oatmilk.

It's a multi in a powdered form

Posted by Reviewer2039131 on Jul 02, 2012

It's tasty. I don't find it mixes super easily with just a spoon, but if I put it in my shaker bottle that has the little round whisk in it, it blends great and it's got a refreshing, not overly sweet taste. I don't feel great energy from it, but then I was already taking Bvitamins before I started taking this and I reduced the B vitamins so as not to just pee away my money. If you're looking for a multi, this is a good one.