CAD

CA$10.34

CA$16.42

Savings of: CA$6.08 (37% off)

• Formerly Fiber Formula

• Customer Ratings

Good product

Posted by 5230392483809017052 on Mar 04, 2016

Does an excellent job and very gentle on the system.

Want to change how you feel? Read this...

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

Both my wife and I had ongoing issues with regularity. This formula (even better is the Fiber Fusion drink mix)is gentle but amazingly effective! Start with 2 capsules, on an empty stomach, with at least 8 ounces of water. Over two weeks work up to 4 capsules per day. Two important synergistic components to achieving regularity are probiotics (find a good one and take it for 30 days) and magnesium. Try a daily serving of Natural Calm or Life Time's Calm & Calmer II to up your magnesium intake. The combination will change your life dramatically for the better. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews (click alloriginal)to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

fiber fusion

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Nov 06, 2012

excellent for getting the bowels to work

Good product at best price!

Posted by Reviewer2159194 on Mar 30, 2012

Good product at best price!

Happy with the results!

Posted by Reviewer1500946 on Jan 20, 2012

I have been pleased with the Fiber Fusion pills. I have only been taking two a day instead of four but it has been keeping me regular daily.

Fiber Fusion

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Aug 20, 2011

I've had to address my reoccurring IBS problems and in the process have had to make real changes to my dietary habit choices. Fiber fusion has helped. It has been the front runner in my assault against IBS – coupled with the introduction of other herbs to revitalize my liver, intestines, etc. This product is gentle. It works, and even better when backed up - no pun intended - with additional fiber in my diet i.e. ground linseed, pumpkin seed, and dashes of slippery elm sprinkled into healthy choice breakfast and dinner foods. After six weeks of wising up to my blood type diet choices and implementing dietary changes I’m thrilled I’ve lost 8kgs over the period and there’s more carbs burning off. I think and feel like I'm on track now but still learning of course.

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Aug 20, 2011

Make my toilet visit good :)

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2665535 on Aug 17, 2011

i didn't see the results that i was expecting. and i take two capsules twice a day

Sadness

Posted by Reviewer2631702 on Aug 09, 2011

Unfortunately this caused a lot of bloating, not pretty.

great for regularity