CAD

CA$11.05

CA$17.25

Savings of: CA$6.20 (36% off)

• Formerly Fiber Formula

• Reviews | English

Want to change how you feel? Read this...

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

Both my wife and I had ongoing issues with regularity. This formula (even better is the Fiber Fusion drink mix)is gentle but amazingly effective! Start with 2 capsules, on an empty stomach, with at least 8 ounces of water. Over two weeks work up to 4 capsules per day. Two important synergistic components to achieving regularity are probiotics (find a good one and take it for 30 days) and magnesium. Try a daily serving of Natural Calm or Life Time's Calm & Calmer II to up your magnesium intake. The combination will change your life dramatically for the better. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews (click alloriginal)to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Excellent results!

Posted by Reviewer1135394 on Sep 25, 2009

I have been using this product each day for almost a year and have gotten the results I desire without have to gag down thick liquids. Gentle, safe and effective. Regularity without surprises! Highly Recommend it!

I love, love, love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1413935 on Nov 08, 2007

I have always had a lot of trouble with fiber products. Either they were too harsh or they were not completely effective. With Fiber Fusion, however, I have had great results! For me, I take 4 capsuls at bedtime and by the time I wake up in the morning they are working. And I discovered a wonderful bonus. I lost 5 pounds and 3 inches off of my lower belly as well! My only caution is to slowly adjust the amount you take and to take them at night. When the capsules start working, the work fast.

Fantastic Fiber Product!

Posted by Reviewer1121266 on Oct 09, 2009

I have tried a lot of fiber products and this is one of the best, and it is very convenient to use!

Works well !!

Posted by Reviewer1609270 on Oct 23, 2009

I've always had problems with constipation since having my first child. I've tried several fiber supplements over the years and wasted tons of money. This is very gentle on the stomach and absolutely works!! You will not be disappointed with this purchase. Remember, everyone's digestive system is different so I would suggest giving this about 2 weeks or a month at the most to began seeing the benefit of using this product.

Really gentle fiber that works

Posted by Reviewer1843434 on Dec 16, 2009

I'm a big believer in daily fiber and this has been my fiber of choice for the last 3 years.

Good Fiber!

Posted by Reviewer2382547 on Jun 14, 2010

I don't have anything negative to say about this product. We've used it for years and love it.

Fiber fusion

Posted by Reviewer2609740 on Jan 12, 2008

I really like this product. I had surgery and this has helped speed up my recovery!

Truly Excelent

Posted by Reviewer1946200 on Jan 24, 2007

This is the best multi-fiber supplement I've ever found. I use it every day and I don't plan to ever be without it.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2282084 on Mar 05, 2008

This is the best product I've ever used. It keeps me regular. No other product has ever done that. It is very gentle and natural. No cramping or side effects. I will continue to take it every day. Shannon in AR