CAD

CA$73.32

CA$95.60

Savings of: CA$22.28 (23% off)

Simply life changing.

Posted by Reviewer3285726 on Mar 15, 2012

7 years ago, I got a bad case of Mononucleosis that left me with CFS and a barely-functioning immune system. For six years I've been sick two weeks out of every month (!). I would catch any virus or infection that passed by me. I couldn't work, and had to drop out of college because I simply couldn't keep a normal routine when I wasn't functioning half of the time. I got anxious and depressed, because I got to the point where I was scared to go outside the house, knowing I will most likely catch something or just feel terrible at some point. After six years of feeling that way, I was simply devastated and felt like my life was ruined and hopeless. I have lost all hope that I will one day feel good again, and go back to leading a normal life with a normal routine. Needless to say, that the terrible mental state the health problems led to didn't help one bit with my health and overall feeling. Luckily, a friend of mine introduced me to iHerb. Browsing through it, I stumbled upon Virastop 2X and Epicor, and after reading the enthusiastic reviews, I've decided that in my condition- I should try anything (even though I had no faith in supplements, and thought that they are overpriced hippie mumbo-jumbo...). I've ordered a bottle of each, and the very first time I tried those supplements- I could feel the different. It finally felt like my body is trying to fight back. I know it sounds weird, but I swear I could feel my immune system coming back to life. My body felt stronger and more vital, like things were going on inside... Within a week of using those supplements, my immune system has been restored to the condition it was six years earlier! I couldn't believe it. I managed to make it a whole month without getting sick, then two months, then three... And its been a year and a half now, with almost nothing! From a completely non-functioning person, I turned into a person who can wake up at 6 AM every morning and keep a 9-hour-a-day, full-time job, and go back to studying, too. Those supplements have literally saved my life. I can't go without them now, and although quite pricey- they are worth every penny. I recommend taking them both (Virastop 2X+ Epicor)- I take one of each once a day, before bed, and they work wonders. Another tip is that if you start to feel iffy- just take a Virastop 2X capsule once every couple of hours, until the symptoms are gone. It usually does the trick, and stops things from getting worse!

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

It is one of the best proteolytic enzymes blend. Enzymes are needed in every metabolic function in our body. Even the minerals and vitamins required enzymes to work. When taken on an empty stomach, the enzymes will enter our body and aids our bodily proteolytic function. This can be very beneficial as majority of the enzymes produced in our body are proteases. These proteolytic enzymes will help to clean the dead protein and debris in our body and other metabolic. This in turn allows the enzymes in our body to do other important tasks that it is unable to do efficiently earlier. (Thinking of it as hiring a helper to clean up your house so that you have the time to do other stuffs) This is particularly important in this age as our body is constantly stressed by eating of dead food, work stress, lack of sleep, environmental factors, chemical exposure etc. Our body is constantly overburdened with too many concurrent tasks that it can’t constantly deal with. This leads to compromised immune system (our immune uses enzymes to kill bacteria, virus etc), poor blood circulation (due to blood clots and debris in bloodstream), allergies (undigested proteins like gluten irritating the body), inflammation, compromised lung function (mucus not being cleared) and others. This product is good because it contains high amount of proteases (therapeutic level), 8 strains of proteases (different proteases work only within certain pH value), vegetarian (not extracted from questionable animal proteases), no flow agents/binders (magnesium stearate etc) and contains other specialised enzymes which also aid our body. The capsules are fairly big but easy to swallow. The only downside is that it contains calcium and magnesium from a cheap source to use as filler. The time is to use is very important. 1 hour before or 2 hours after meal! Any sooner or later, the enzymes will end up digesting your food instead. Pricewise, it’s fairly expensive if you require a lot of capsules daily and is from Enzymedica (best enzyme producer but expensive). There are proteolyic enzymes from other brands that are cheaper as well. Note that you can also use digestive enzymes from other brands as a cheaper source since the timing of taking the enzymes is what affects if it is meant for digestive or proteolytic purposes. Personally, it helps to keep the mucus/phlegm away, boost my immune system significant and allows our body to recover much faster after a workout. I am using this over the original Virastop since it is 2x the dosage and more value for money. Check out my page for more reviews!

Best price for high potency

Posted by Reviewer3162984 on Aug 10, 2010

I just wanted to write this review to say that I have experienced absolutely none of the stomach issues with this product that others have. I am an avid enzyme user though, so maybe my system is just more adjusted. I used to use the Repair for my sore shoulder joints and other inflammatory conditions. But when I compared the ingredients in the ViraStop, I figured it should work just about as well, and for less money! High Proteases and Serratiopeptidase! Bottom line is this....I've been using it for about a month now, my shoulders feel good and I have no stomach upset. Hope some of you have the same luck!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2650760 on Jun 02, 2011

Used this for a persistant viral problem and taken in larger doses than prescribed (sometimes 10/20 in one day) found it was excellent in clearing up symptoms overnight.

A miracle for my Fibromyalgia and Arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Jun 18, 2011

I’m only 30 but have developed Fibromyalgia and crippling arthritis in my knees and back. I take many, many vitamins to try to keep the inflammation and pain at bay as much as possible but I notice when I don’t take these for a few days I have to take serious pain killers and am almost forced to stay in bed cause the pain is so bad. But when I’m good at taking one immediately when I wake up and one right before I go to bed, I am able to actually get out of bed and don’t have to take pain killers every day. If I’m in a lot of pain from too much activity I can take 2 each time (and a couple more throughout the day) and I have no stomach upset or anything. Just a reduction in inflammation. The price is ridiculously expensive but since my options are being bed ridden, taking addictive opioid pain killers, or paying extra for these, I'll definitely pay more for these.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2988221 on Sep 14, 2011

I gave to someone who had a viral STD and when she went back for retesting, it was gone. Must take on empty stomach to break down protein coating on the virus cell. And take more than bottle states.

Wonderful therapeutics

Posted by Reviewer1761366 on Apr 19, 2013

I have only been on this particular product for a few weeks, but I have taken Enzymedica's enzymes for quite a long time now. I am using these systemically (taking them away from meals) for the bad effects of multiple tick bites. I have great faith that these are going to clean up my blood of all kinds of viruses and bacteria. I trust this brand. I wrote the above some 9 months ago... it worked amazingly. I now can get a tick and I don't react with terrible mood swings and depression. It has changed me life. I tell a lot of people about these enzymes. Brilliant.

anti-virus program

Posted by Reviewer1058120 on Feb 21, 2012

I used this preporat as anti-virus program for my autistic son three years old. Very good results have improved stool/The general development

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1191448 on Aug 11, 2011

Using ViraStop to clear viruses and it is doing a marvelous job with minimum side effects (die-off). I'm feeling much better. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to remove viruses.

mixed thoughts

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Nov 06, 2013

quite an interesting supplement! i started taking this for a strain of hpv. can't say if this product has indeed helped with a quicker recovery because the old strain went away at the time it was supposed to (1.5-2 years since first detected for a high risk strain). unfortunately, while taking this, i discovered a second (high risk) hpv strain and i've been as careful as possible to avoid this. well, it seems it hasn't helped me with hpv. i'm gonna try DIM this second time round. it did help with memory. don't know how it did this, but i sure felt a benefit in that direction in the beginning. this wore off as time went by. also, after supplementing with this for a few months, i also developed constipation (probably because digestive enzymes eventually leed to constipation). PS: i took 3-4 capsules/day. i also avoided taking this after 3 p.m. because it would give me a bit too much energy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »