CAD

CA$11.84

CA$15.79

Savings of: CA$3.95 (25% off)

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1390929 on Jan 23, 2013

It's very good on the redness on the sides of my nose, but it does NOT work under my eyes.

great concealer, no so multi-tasking tho

Posted by 4745444789879202343 on Nov 12, 2012

perfect shade (im super fair) covers like crazy and stays faithful all day long. best on pimples and imperfections, not as good for under eye circles

Not bad

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

Applied it under my finishing powder and it did its job, but was not heavy or thick.

It makes a difference.

Posted by doppelganger on Jun 01, 2013

I bought that as a dupe for 'Bare Minerals Well Rested" and I was really sceptical about it. I thought it wouldn't do a thing to my undereye area. After 2-3 times that I used it the wrong way, I found the best way to use it right and it makes a difference. It adds brightness and makes the undereye area more even in texture. I really reccomend it. It's cheap and efficient!

Use to set cream concealer.

Posted by Reviewer1082063 on Jul 02, 2013

Finely milled. Not heavy duty, obviously. I use it mostly to set cream concealer.

Updated review

Posted by WorkingMum on May 03, 2014

I had to update this review as I began to rediscover this product and this now my 'magic touch' in my make-up routine. Dusting a little under the eyes hides the fines lines and make my concealer stay on all day, on my forehead to hide redness, around my nose too! Loved it so much I finished the first one I bought very quickly and now on my 2nd little tub! It will be better if it comes in a slightly lighter shade.

yay

Posted by Reviewer2718303 on Sep 19, 2013

As the experts have already said, this is a fantastic concealer. i have some brown spots and it covers them really well.

Surprised by its ability to conceal redness

Posted by pollytan on Nov 24, 2013

I was quite skeptical about powder concealer when I purchase this but had wanted to try out. I am quite surprised it is able to conceal relatively well. I had very fair skin and red acne mark is my concern. Some days, I only applied this without any other foundation or powder.

Nice coverage

Posted by 4971078063139849194 on Dec 26, 2013

I'm not sure what I was expecting but overall this provides nice coverage. My skin is a medium tone and it seems to blend nicely even though it is probably better suited to fairer skin.

okay

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Dec 31, 2013

the mineral base is good but the color was not what I thought I ordered. Still mineral makeup is so much better than Covergirl, Maybelline and the likes.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »