New To iHerb?

Fearn Natural Food, Liquid Lecithin, 32 fl oz (946 l)

C$ 9.82

Liquid Lecithin, 32 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2094182 on Feb 10, 2011

I like the product. I used it many, many years ago and know what I was buying before hand. It is exactly what I wanted including the 32fl oz size bottle. The lecithin arrived in good order and in good condition. The lecithin was wrap very, very well. I was very surprised seeing all 8 bottles wrapped individually. Well done. Very Happy!

Poor Source of Phosphatidylcholine

Posted by Reviewer2390602 on Jan 25, 2009

The easiest way I've found to take this is to use liquid fish oil and a 2T shot glass. Pour in 1T of fish oil and then pour in the lecithin into the middle of the fish oil, forming an "egg yolk", then gulp it all down without squishing it around in the mouth first. Nonetheless, there are better alternatives available to get adequate phosphatidylcholine without the extra fat, calories and omega-6 present in this product.

My fault

Posted by Reviewer2191325 on Apr 18, 2011

I never thought Fearn Natural Foods would send out a GMO product. I've opened it so can't return it. I just want to remind people to always check for non-GMO products. Not bad tasting, but I'll stick with real food.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2506795 on Jul 10, 2010

product was as described.

Best Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2310693 on Apr 27, 2008

I have tried different types of lecithin powder,instant etc.... This one is the best and I like it, even if it is a little bit messy.