CAD

CA$13.63

CA$13.77

Savings of: CA$0.14 (1% off)

cold pressed sunflower oil

Posted by Reviewer3347220 on Sep 11, 2011

the product is O.K., but actually the price is too high as the product is product of China.

good taste but not exellent

Posted by Reviewer1571782 on Feb 29, 2012

i hoped that the taste would be better. it is not the same i usually purchased in my country. Russia makes the best Unrefined sunflower oil ever! since it is hard to find something close to the original taste aim happy with it any way. it is better than nothing!

going to make cleansing oil,

Posted by Reviewer1590594 on Nov 24, 2012

organic, contained in glass bottle. I am going to make a cleansing oil with other ingredients I got from iherb.com. If you have oily skin, try to use sunflower oil or grape seed oil.If you search recipe for cleansing oil on google, it's so easy to make and doesn't take too much stuff so try it. Cleansing oil is the best to remove makeup residue and oil on your skin.

Oil cleansing method

Posted by 5684332473418917167 on Feb 07, 2014

I use a combination of this and jojoba oil to cleanse my face everyday and have been very happy with the results.

Love this sunflower oil!

Posted by 5027971498750485465 on Mar 30, 2016

I looked everywhere for the right kind of sunflower oil to use on my face for the oil cleansing method. This kind seemed a little pricey to me but bc it was cold pressed, organic and unrefined it was worth it. No issues with this product. Was worried the smell would bother me but even in my 1st trimester of pregnancy no issues. This kept for me for 5 months in the fridge before I noticed it was starting to smell and go bad. By that time I had used almost all of it anyway so I wasn't particularly concerned.

Cold Pressed sunflower Oil

Posted by Reviewer3357754 on Aug 15, 2011

It has been nice as usual when ordering the above and I did receive it in good condition.

OCM and for Cooking!

Posted by Reviewer1153738 on Jun 02, 2013

I bought this as a face oil to use for washing, OCM, as it is non-comedogenic. But then I tried using it in my cooking as well--- what a wonderful nutty flavor! I used it to cook scrambled eggs an it was a really nice touch.

Good

Posted by CPD312 on Jul 25, 2013

可每天用它作油拔法good

Amazing quality

Posted by 5758833361957727800 on Jan 16, 2014

great for oil cleansing method.

OG Sunflower Body Oil

Posted by Reviewer1790933 on Mar 19, 2012

From Oregon: What a whole body oil treat! I use it after I shower to soothe and moisturize dry skin. It applies easily and smells just like fresh fragrant sunflower oil. Will experiment with a new og oil when I'm all out!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »