CAD

Good dietary supplement for pets

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 23, 2016

Lots of vitamins, the things your dog needs, without all the chemicals and fillers you often see in supplements.

Sick Cat does not like, others don't mind in food.

Posted by Reviewer3020809 on Mar 21, 2012

I purchased this for a sick cat with irritable bowel syndrome to use along with other IBS treatments. Because she has lost a lot of weight, and does not eat much, sometimes nothing at all for several days until there is a bowel movement. I started with less than recommended amount to accustom her to taste, 1/16th teaspoon, but she still smelled it and won't eat the food. So, I'm giving to other 7 cats mixed into wet food, and they don't seem to mind it. It has not been long enough to notice any change. I've always given my pets a supplement of some sort, high quality pet food, and raw meat, and they have great coats to begin with anyway. Therefore, I'm not expecting to see changes in them; it's just extra assurance for them. Rating high because it seems to be of very high quality and okay smelling. Very fine powder which really sticks to the measuring spoon since we live in humid climate, but makes it easier to mix into food.