New To iHerb?

Frontera, Gourmet Enchilada Sauce, Classic Red Chile, Mild, 16 oz (454 g)

C$ 4.25

Best enchilada sauce ever!

Posted by Reviewer2433189 on Oct 30, 2013

I don't normally write reviews, but I was shocked to see this product had 1 star! This sauce tastes homemade and is so easy and convenient...plus gluten-free!!! We live on this at our home. We are not vegetarians :)

Vegetarians/Vegans beware!!

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Sep 25, 2013

I just got two jars of this in the mail today (I live overseas where Mexican food products are rare and expensive....) And I was so shocked to read "cooked chicken and chicken juices" on the ingredients list! It was totally my fault for not reading the ingredients carefully, but I was fooled by "all natural" and the fact that I got it from iherb. Maybe iherb sells animal products?? I didn't realize this. Anyway, I will give them to my fellow carnivore expats, so still, I am so, so bummed and disappointed because these two jars were for a Mexican-themed gluten-free vegan party. Definitely cannot use these. I'm sad!!! ><