CAD

CA$29.56

CA$42.22

Savings of: CA$12.67 (30% off)

Frontier Natural Powdered Ginger Root

Posted by Reviewer1439551 on Jan 26, 2012

purchased this one as opposed to their cheaper powdered ginger as this one is from India whereas their other one originates from China; I've also found that some brands' bags of powdered ginger, upon opening, are tainted with a foul odor; this particular bag was not.

Tastes great and nice bold Ginger taste

Posted by Reviewer1659759 on Apr 10, 2011

I had some of this in non-organic but this one seems stronger. We use ginger lots, fresh and powdered, for all its health benefits. Also my back hurts less when I take it. This is great for smoothies so you don't get the stringy fiber as with fresh root. I like their Turmuric also.

Organic Powdered Ginger Root

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Nov 20, 2011

This ginger root powder is just the best. It is so flavorful and sweet compared to regular powdered ginger. And great to buy in bulk at a lower rate. I fill up a spice glass and put the rest tightly closed in the cupboard as refill.

Strong Fresh Ginger Taste and Smell

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 27, 2013

Just fantastic ginger especially knowing that it is organic with a real ginger taste and smell. Wonderful in cooking, in tea, for marinades and smoothies. Highly recommend. Will but again if iherb continues to carry.

So fresh!

Posted by FondaLaShay on Jan 10, 2014

This smells so fresh and taste so good! I have been very impressed with Frontier's products, the quality is just so good! Will hopefully be buying this the rest of my life!

very good

Posted by 5190229633549558389 on Feb 23, 2016

very good

Good product, good price

Posted by 5719835192785690266 on Jul 01, 2016

I actually never really liked dried/ground/powdered ginger and would always prefer fresh ginger. But this one is pretty good. When I opened the bag, it had an intense ginger smell and the taste is very "ginger-y" and spicy as well. I still prefer fresh ginger, but I really recommend this powdered one – especially for emergencies (no fresh ginger on hand) or lazy days ;) This one is a little bit more expensive than the other gingers of Frontier. That is because it is from Sri Lanka and not from China – which makes me personally more comfortable eating it.

this product is amazing

Posted by 4978558705254856028 on Aug 29, 2016

I am 69 years old and had a hard time walking up steps because of my left knee soreness . Started using ginger root because of its anti inflammatory . After 2 weeks of taking 2 teaspoons per day in a tea I can now walk up steps without holding on to the handrail . I also play racquetball twice a week without pain . I cannot believe the difference ginger root has made for me.

Organic powderd ginger root

Posted by 5542082328191677256 on Nov 01, 2013

Super product, tasty, rich, nicely strong. I am very happy with this one. I can reccomend it :-).

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jul 27, 2011

I mix my own chai spices and this saves me a lot of $ from buying this same product at my grocery store.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »