CAD

CA$5.67

CA$7.17

Savings of: CA$1.50 (21% off)

Good blend!

Posted by Reviewer2130841 on Jun 04, 2012

I add it to everything! Oatmeal, cookies, pancakes, french toast...and pumpkin pie!

Awsome!

Posted by Reviewer1996843 on Aug 21, 2012

This spice adds wonderful flavor to all kinds of breads and cookies! I actually ordered this as a substitute of all-spice mix for ginger breadman cookies. It worked! And also, I usually put this mix in banana bread. Works great as well. I will definately order this again and again!

Mindblowing

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Nov 15, 2012

I like this spice sooo much, it tastes somehow warm and cozy to me and I use it in baking, in my coffee, in my cocoa drink, sprinkle it over cream, over peanut butter, you name it. Also the package is very good designed. I can't wait to try other spices from Frontier.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1155103 on Dec 12, 2011

We can't buy pumpkin pie spice in NZ so I'm thrilled to have found this at inherb

Very handy to have

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

I use this for a raw pumpkin pie recipe and a raw pumpkin pie dip recipe - so handy to have it already mixed!

Like it in my oats :)

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jun 27, 2013

Try it out, great spice :)

Pumpkin Pie

Posted by 5362843603087100112 on Aug 26, 2013

Perfect for adding to my oatmeal in the morning!

Used year round...

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Nov 03, 2013

I adore pumpkin spice flavored EVERYTHING. This salt-free blend helps me to achieve that! Coffee, pancakes, breads, and cookies.... GREAT addition to any recipe!

A tiny bit goes a looooooooong way.

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Jan 02, 2014

Taste great, just like how it is supposed to be I guess. And I needed a tiny bit like 1/8th of a 1/8th tsp (!!) to make homemade my pumpkin spiced latte, --- it's quite strong. This bottle will last me years.

Feeling of a warm fire and cosy winter afternoon!

Posted by NatureLove on Jan 16, 2014

This spice smells like candles and winter warm afternoons - simply makes me feel good. I use it for organic, raw cakes, cookies and a dash in my afternoon chai tea and I am in the 7th spice heaven! Yet it is healthy and balancing for the body at the same time - if you research each spice!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »