CAD

Delicious Grain-Free Flour!

Posted by Reviewer3014540 on Sep 15, 2012

I gave this product a try, and it is really tasty! Since there was no info on whether pesticides were used on the chestnuts, I emailed the company and was happy to get the reply after they checked with their vendor in Italy. They are grown without pesticides! Also, the company lab tests ALL their products for pesticide residue. Just thought some may want to know.

Yummyyy

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Feb 22, 2012

Chestnut flour is hard to find here in Finland, but I'm so glad I spotted this on iHerb. The taste is great and it's gluten free. This would be a great add to your raw chocolate!

service

Posted by Reviewer2243100 on Feb 01, 2012

Excellent service!

unexpectedly pleasant surprise

Posted by 5331142957662420510 on Nov 17, 2012

A half-way decent chestnut flour would have been OK. What I got was a truly excellent product that allowed me to re-create some long-forgotten and marvelous recipes. Particularly successful were the chestnut pancakes and Tuscan style "castagnaccio". I hope to get my re-order in time for Thanksgiving dinner. Congrats, folks!! Bravi!!

ordering with iherb

Posted by 4803921709235538817 on Oct 05, 2012

Fast delivery and great prices!! Will definetly order again from Iherb!!

Don't know

Posted by Reviewer3029254 on Dec 10, 2012

I'm planning on making a crepe/pancake for breakfast one of these days when I find the recipe again! It's in an Italian vegetable cookbook, and has a cream cheese filling. As I recall, it was just chestnut flour and water for the batter. I gave 5 stars bec. even though I haven't yet used it, I didn't want to penalize the manufacturer.

Love the chestnut flour

Posted by Reviewer1321093 on Dec 29, 2012

I like the pancakes made of the flour. Great taste!

Great!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

Love it. They now sell it in a canister.